chapter thirty-second

(TW; mentions of SA, aftermath)

Daja's pov

"Bae stop it!" I giggled as the flurry of kisses trailed up my wrist past my shoulder and across my neck. My body unconsciously leaning back into him contradicting my words.

"Daja, I'm finna take you right here, stop playin'" He mumbled as Drew walked up forcing us to part from each other harshly.

"Nigga ain't no god damn way you in my house boutta fuck on Daja, I been told you to leave my sister friend alone" Drew scolded drunkingly shoving Hakeem away from me.

I rolled my eyes and stepped in between them before things escalated "Drew fuck off, you drunk as fuck actin' all big for what? Keem and I are datin' so deal with it and go away" I mean mugged him as I looked over Hakeem to make sure Drew didn't hurt him.

The dude got mad anger issues and it always gets worse when he drinks. It's a damn shame too, 'cause Hakeem and Drew both could go to big schools for basketball if they stopped drinking so damn much.

The boys were inseparable since we started high school, which became a problem when they both said they liked me. It would be way too weird to date Andrew, knowin' we been in the same bath as kids, so I chose Hakeem.

Drew ain't forgiven me for that.

"Aye bruh you gotta chill out, we just got here, plenty a girls tryna fuck tonight. Me and Daj finna leave anyways" Keem responded with a smirk.

I raise an eyebrow "Mmcht, no Daja not. We ain't goin' no where, I'm stayin' here with Ashton. Somebody gotta clean this place up and I know it ain't finna you idiots. Geena not putting this on me and Ash"

"Naw it's crazy how you choosing to date my best fuckin' friend Daja, like what I'm not good enough for you? He fucks them and leaves em right after. He prolly got 5 kids on the way. He's a cheat bro. He prolly got the clap" Drew argued stepping closer and shoving Keem against the wall-who now started to get pissed off.

"Dre we not doing this, back up and chill the fuck out" Keem replied darkly, but before I had a chance to say anything Ashton came into the hallway.

"What are y'all doing? Drew, Rell was looking for you"'  Ashton said as she glanced over to me and Keem. "Y'all look guilty, what did you do?"

I shrugged her off "Nothin', Drew was gonna fight Keem. I'm keepin' the peace" I replied casually. Did I mention I forgot to tell Ashton I was datin' her brothers best friend? After I rejected her brother? Oops?

Ashton shrugged pullin' down her longsleeved shirt. "Y'all this the first night mom left me alone after the accident, can we just have a good time? Like we never gonna be free to do this again"