PROLOUGE

DKP is always having maha-episodes between its shows--so why not a crossover?

Presenting Rishtey- |Takrar|Pyaar|Parivaar|

ANUPAMAA X YRKKH 4

MAIN CHARACTERS

 sumedh

 Sumedh Shah--is an original character from the BOOK - raat akeli hai by 

And this character above- Sumedh was there in the show Aankh Micholi--who is a gujarati tea seller.

And looking at the face profile and height- he looks like Vanraj's son. So I finalized him.

He is a businessman here--earlier an advocate. And he is like his father--by emotions but like his mother by heart. According to my plot--he was born before Toshu. He is the eldest Shah son.

--------

abhira

Abhira Akshara Abhinav Sharma- is the original character by DKP in YRKKH

Unlike in YRKKH- she is shown in this book as a divorcee and she knows the truth about her mother's family. She lives with Kairav and Muskaan in America- with their children Abhiraj and Masoom.

anupamaa

Anupamaa Joshi- a woman in her fifties- a divorcee and a cook in SPICE AND CHUTNEY in America

Anupamaa Joshi- a woman in her fifties- a divorcee and a cook in SPICE AND CHUTNEY in America. Anupamaa after separating from Anuj and Aadhya travels to America and secures a job as a cook in Yashdeep's cafe- SPICE AND CHUTNEY.

Anupamaa is an original character by DKP from the show Anupamaa.

RECURRING-

Anuj Kapadia

Aadhya Kapadia

Shruti Mehta[ i don't know the surname so gave an imaginary one}

The Shah family-[ sab log hain in total]

Tapish Kumar{main nahi jaanti surname isiliye dediya}

Dimpy Shah{I will use Dimple for her because it sounds good}

Devika

Yashdeep

----------

 Coming back to prolouge-

''Rishta jab ek tarfa nibhaya jaye toh woh gale ka phanda bann jaata hain woh logon ko jodta nahi tod deta hai''

Abhira Sharma finds herself in America--after her divorce with Armaan. Kairav and Muskaan take her with them and she comes to know about Goenkas and her family. But Kairav insists to keep quiet because he doesn't want to see she her suffer like Akshara and Aarohi.

Sumedh Shah- the estranged eldest son of Anupamaa and Vanraj is trying hard to hate his family but fails. He then comes to know that Anupamaa is in America and tries to find her.

Anupamaa Joshi is finally in America and handles an Indian cafe- SPICE AND CHUTNEY. She works as a cook. She after her divorce with Anuj is finally well but then her path crosses with Anuj and Aadhya.

The Shahs come to America--for some property work and Vanraj at first is hesitant to meet Anupamaa because he hates her for leaving the family.

Toshu and Kinjal too are in America with their daughter Pari.

WHAT WILL HAPPEN WHEN THESE PEOPLE COME TOGETHER UNDER ONE ROOF?

DKP CAN DO MAHA EPISODE--I DID A COMPLETE CROSSOVER!