chapter six- anth- ek nayi shuruwaat

karlengeyaar- apne comments se motivate karke--you made me write this chapter❤️❤️

And inspo taken from you--i have somewhat tried to write an action scene.

--

sumedh

My glass drops on the velvet carpet by mistake.

Of course I was drinking. Red wine it was.

My life was this.

Luxurious and beautifully painful.

The shattered pieces of the glass were now placed on the table.

Like my heart placed inside my chest- shattered.

The mother's love I yearned for was vanished in thin air when my siblings came---the love I got from my second mother Kesar baa and when I was just beginning my days as a lawyer--she had left me.

And now-my mother-- my blood mother had appeared from nowhere in America.

In her words- Duniya gol hai.

She was right.

And now--my life was good. I suppose.

No past. No sufferings. No drama.

Just plain life.

And Abhira--this girl--I needed to be away from her.

Her cheerful nature reminded me of something.

My girlfriend SHRUTI MEHTA--who was going to get hitched soon.

To Anuj Kapadia--the ex husband of my mother.

Just wow!

Complicated relations with complex emotions-

Cheers to my depressing, complex, king sized life!

''sir--its already 11--you have an important meeting tomorrow--'' my assistant softly reminds me of the meeting I have tomorrow with Mr. Samrat. The tech millionaire.

We had some salty moments--the heated ones actually and he was hesitating to sign papers. I had to get him- he was wrong on his part--I had to cancel the deal.

He was a pain in the ass.

As I walk towards my room, I trip and fall, the glass of wine shattering into pieces and it pierces my right hand.

Blood comes out--the wound was deep.

----

abhira

''What have you done with Abhiraj? Where is he?''

''I did not find him. Better actually--i will get a sala for sure. Atleast there will be someone from your side in our wedding''

''Come on baby--we need to celebrate-- these chicks were against me and I just sidelined them''

''You killed them bloody murderer!''