The next day

Lucy was currently getting ready even though she couldn't stop staring at her bump through the mirror.
T- Luce
L- yeah
T- do you have something to tell me
L- what why?
Tim pulls a test out of the pocket with the positive pregnancy sign.
L- I peed on that
T- Luce
L- just saying you might want to wash your hands!
T- LUCY!
L- I found out at the bar last night everyone else is also pregnant! I was going to tell you tonight my plan was go with the girls to find out how far along we are and then I was going to surprise you tonight.
T- so it is yours
L- are you okay
T- your having a baby, we're having a baby?
He just started smiling and went to Lucy and started hugging her. Kissed her on the fore head.
T- wait
L- what
T- I ruined your surprise
L- it's fine baby but I'll show you have scan and how far I am tonight have a good boys day okay baby! TELL NO ONE because the girls are pregnant?
T- Angela
L- yes
T- Nyla
L- yes
T- Bailey
L- yes
T- wow did not expect Nolan to still have it in him
L- be nice!
T- Celina
L- yes
T- oh wow!
L- yes so shhh
T- make me
Lucy started kissing Tim and then they ykyk
T- well that kept me quite! Don't you need to get ready!
L- Yh so do u
Lucy left to meet the girls while all the boys was having there boys day.
L- Tim knows!
A- how?
L- my bag fell over and picked it up and the test came flying out he asked me because I left this morning!
N- dam!
L- let's go we all have a scan!
They all get scanned!
Lucy's due date 1st August
Celina due date 2nd august
Angela due date 3rd August
Bailey due date 5th August
Nyla due date 7th August

A- wow we are all so close together omg
L- that's crazy
N- I know!
Ce- omg guys look it's Tim's ex Ashley with Chris while laughing
N- oh god
B- I'm going home to tell John then how about we all meet up after and go shopping?
Everyone went to Home as the men picked them.
T- so
L- 1st of august
T- wow
L- shopping?
T- knew it !
Everyone met up
J- so everyone is pregnant
B- yea
J- Celina you as well
Ce- yeah
J- with whom
Aa- that would be me
T- I knew
L- everyone did
J- I didn't
They all went shopping then went home.

Skip a few months lucy is 9 months pregnant none of the girls expect Bailey took early maternity leave!
Tim was with metro but they knew if any of there phones rang he had to leave because the baby was coming. Grey was pulled into a meeting he asked Lucy to cover as sergeant for him she agreed.
Lucy was sat in the office with Angela and Nyla Tim walked in.
T- hey, look I'm going with metro now if you need anything please just call me!
L- I will don't worry the baby isn't going anywhere!
A- what are you guys having because me and Wesley wanted a surprise.
N- same here
T- we don't know either Lucy wanted to wait so we waited. Anyway babe remember to call me if anything happens, I love you !
He gave her a kiss and then left.
Angela and Nyla went back to work Lucy was sat there she was in pain had been in pain since early hours in the morning but never showed she was in pain. Lucy needed to go to the bathroom so she waddled over the the bathroom.
Lucy looked into the mirror and started crying from how much pain she was in! Lucy sat in the bathroom floor because she felt like she couldn't move anymore!
She grabbed her phone out but remembered it was on the desk. John and Bailey walked into the station as John needed to sort something before Bailey gave birth
Bailey needed to go for a wee when she opened the door she saw Lucy!
Lucy felt like she needs to push but before she went to push her waters broke everywhere!
L- I need to push Bailey!
B- have you called Tim? Does anyone know your in here?
After 5 pushes Lucy gave birth to a healthy baby boy. While Bailey was looking at Lucy, to make sure everything was okay! Smitty walked in and asked this isn't the mens and Chen why do you have a baby? Lucy looked at him and replied Smitty go do some god dam work! Angela and Nyla walked in as they needed a wee!
A- you have a baby?
L- yeah she said while crying
N- does Tim know
L- no he's only been born for about 8 mins
B- I got here and lucy had just pushed him out
A- omg that's badass
Ce- congrats mama
L- can you help me clean up and sort my self out and the baby and then I'll get back to work!
A&n&b&ce- yea Ofc we can

Lucy's bump wasn't very big so it went down straight away, you wouldn't know that lucy is pregnant or just had a baby!
Lucy was sat in the office with the baby and Smitty and Lucy popped out the room to grab something and made the big baby watch the littlest baby! She noticed Tim and Grey walked to the station. Lucy didn't have a waddle anymore didn't have a bump. Tim turned to grey
T- Lucy looks different
G- Luna looked like that just before she has Dominic.
T- maybe
Lucy walked into the office and sat down
G- Smitty what are you doing hete
S- watching a baby for Chen
T- what?
L- you see about 20 mins ago I gave birth on the ladies floor in the bathroom.
T- wait what?
G- you just had a baby
A- yeah she did it was bad ass
T- you didn't call
L- I left my phone and Bailey came in the bathroom as I was pushing him out and then I got cleaned up I've sat in here and waited for you!
T- it's a boy!
Ce- yeah a mini Tim running around
L- she's right
A- luce you and Tim are in for hell a mini him while laughing.
G- go home the pair of you!