Stay With Me

After Y/n tells her friends that she is being forced to go back to her abusive household for the summer her friend Mattheo offers her to stay with him for the summer.

Word Count: 852

"They are sending me back home this summer", I say and everyone gasps.

"No way, you can come and stay with me if you'd like", Mattheo says.

"I wouldn't want to intrude....", I say not sure about staying in the same house as Lord Voldemort once lived.

"Intrude on what? My brother Tom and I don't do anything the whole summer. Besides I'm sure Tom will bring a girl home with him, so you wouldn't be the only girl there"

"Tom is pretty scary...", I say still not wanting to go.

"You just don't know him well enough come on Y/n, it'll be fun!", he says putting his arm around my shoulder.

Y/n think about it would you rather go home or to a friends house for the summer.

"I'll go", I say and Mattheo cheers.

——Time Skip——

"Bye Y/n!", Pansy yells going the opposite direction as Mattheo and I.

"Bye I'm gonna miss you!", I yell back.

"Have fun!", she says and when Mattheo looks away she starts making kissy faces. I roll my eyes and wave at her one last time.

"We're going to apparate there", Mattheo says taking my hand, I close my eyes and when I reopen them I'm in front of a huge mansion.

"Wow", I whisper and Mattheo looks over at me and smiles. He grabs my hand and we walk in together. The air was cold but something about it felt like home somehow. (ALL TOO WELL REFERENCE 😚)

"Tom!", Mattheo shouts letting go of my hand. Tom Riddle struts down a staircase and his eyes automatically go to me.

"Whose this?", he says looking at me expressionless.

"Y/n L/n, a friend from school", Mattheo says.

"Ah it's that Y/n? The one you-"

"And I'm going to show her to her room", Mattheo says cutting him off. Mattheo leads me up the staircase past Tom and once we are on the second floor we take a left. Mattheo opens the door to the second room we pass.

"My room is just across the hall so if you need anything just ask. I'll let you get settled in first though", and with that he leaves me alone in this unfamiliar room which was quite beautiful. It was old, but it was still quite nice.

After unpacking I go over to Mattheo's room because I have nothing else to do. I knock on the door and no one answers, so I just walk in. Mattheo is already asleep in his bed.

"Mattheo", I whisper running my fingers through his curls. He wakes up automatically and pats the spot next to him, so I sit down and pull the covers over me.

"What's wrong", he asks sitting up and pulling me closer to him.

"Nothing I was just bored", I say laying my head on his lap.

"Okay"

The rest of the summer we didn't do much. Tom was never really home so we mostly just ate ice cream and played in his bed all day. We never brought up the fact that we acted like we were a couple. And I definitely didn't bring up the feelings that I was gaining for him.

"Y/nnnnnnn", Mattheo says waking me up.

"Whattttt", I say lifting my head from his chest.

"It's time for lunch"

"Okay", I say sitting up and running downstairs. Tom was already waiting there for us with our meals.

"Hey, Tom", I say sitting down across from him.

"Hello"

Mattheo follows close behind me and when he sits down Tom starts talking again.

"So, are you guys going to confess to each other or what?", I choke on my water as he says this.

"Confess to what?", Mattheo says acting oblivious.

"You know what, Mattheo", Tom says taking a bite of his food. "I'm locking you too in here until you confess your love for each other", and with that Tom leaves shutting the door and locking it.

"Well", I say breaking the silence.

"I'll just say it. This summer has changed a lot of things for me. Including my feelings towards you"

"Oh really?", I say acting surprised.

"I'm being serious"

"I am too. I'm desperately in love with you Mattheo", I say bursting out laughing.

"Fuck you", he says chuckling a little bit. But instead of coming back with a sarcastic remark I pull him into a kiss.

He was a little surprised at first, but then responded and kissed me back. When we finally parted I was out of breath.

"You can unlock the door now!", I yell making Mattheo laugh.

"Finally!", Tom exclaims "so are you guys a thing now?"

"Yep", I say climbing onto Mattheo's lap and giving his cheek a kiss.

"I guess so", Mattheo shrugs and we all laugh.

Sorry did not know how to end this one, so I guess I'll just leave it at that.