Chapter 7: Goddess of the Soul and Mind

Chapter 7:
Goddess of the Soul and Mind

DESIRE CARMELA

Even though Zeus is the king of the gods in Greek mythology, It seems like he's not the one who created this organization.

Erebus..

In Greek mythology, Erebus was a primordial deity who personified darkness and shadow. He was one of the first beings to emerge at the creation of the universe, born from Chaos along with his sister Nyx, who represented night. Erebus and Nyx were the parents of several other primordial deities, including Aether (light) and Hemera (day).

Erebus was often associated with the dark and gloomy depths of the underworld, as well as the mysterious, shadowy realm that encompassed the edge of the world where the living met the dead. He was not considered a malevolent figure in mythology but rather a personification of the darkness that existed before light was created.

Erebus is sometimes mentioned in various Greek myths, particularly those related to the origins of the universe and the genealogies of the gods. While not as prominent as some of the Olympian gods, Erebus played a significant role in the cosmic order of Greek mythology by representing the primordial forces of darkness and shadow.

"Shadow is our only True God. After all, we are called 'Shadows' because of him."

Psyche said those words to Cronus. Indicating that Erebus, the 'Shadow' is their only True God. "True God" is a word used to describe the One and only One who is deserving of respect and worship. That they are created because of him.

He must be the leader of this Organization.

I tried to connect some dot.

Cronus is the Greek God of Time. Selene is the Greek Goddess of the Moon. Helios is the Greek God of Sun. Hestia is the Greek Goddess of the Hearth and also associated with the sacred fire. Theia is the Greek Goddess of Shine and Light, Zues is the Greek god of Thunder, lightning and Sky. While Erebus is the Greek God of Shadow and Darkness.

Even though Cronus is the father of the Olympian Gods including the King of the Gods, Zues, in this organization, he seems to have a lower ranking. Then I realized something.. Psyche is also a Greek Goddess as well as Eros but they're not mentioned by her while saying about the their true God.

Shadows from the Sun..

Shadows..

and sun..

Oh wait..

Selene, Moon. Helios, Sun. Hestia, sacred fire. Theia, Shine and Light. Zues, lightning and sky. Erebus, Shadow..

Then maybe,.. these names are the one who lead this organization. The Greek Gods and Goddesses that are associated or related to the shadow, light, fire, and sun.

They are the Upper Ranks of the Shadows. They are the Shadows from the Sun.

S

umakit ang ulo ko kakaisip ng lahat na nakalap kong impormasyon. Hindi pa ako sigurado sa aking konklusyon. I still need to collect more informations. I still need to confirm that Selene is indeed my Mom.

Sun Carmela.. What kind of person are you?

Pinaskil ko ang litrato ni Richard Alcayde. Psyche never mention about him. Pero naalala kong may sinabi si Cronus sa akin noong nagpapanggap ako as Psyche.

"..Zues wants you asap to track the item we lost yesterday.."

Right, may sinabi siya about sa isang item. Siguro naman, ang tinutukoy nila ay ang nasa loob ng atache case ni Richard Alcayde.