Chapter 10: Cupid's Arrow

Chapter 10:
Cupid's Arrow

DESIRE CARMELA

Soul Goddess is not just a benevolent or nurturing figure, but also has a darker and more ominous aspect related to death and the passage of souls into the afterlife. This fusion of divine and deathly attributes could symbolize the duality of life and death, creation and destruction, and the cyclical nature of existence.

Hindi ko talaga iniisip na nakabase sa skills ang mga codenames ng Shadows but right now, I don't know what to believe.

Psyche is the Goddess of the Soul in Greek Mythology.. But the Psyche living in this dormitory is a murderer.. a reaper..

Death..

Someone that is hiding skeletons on her closet.. literally..

Ang lalaking na sa bathtub ay halos di na makilala ang mukha as it's slowly dissolving on the bleach.

Walang itong saplot sa katawan kaya kitang-kita ko ang mga sugat nitong natamo. The man has a muscular body. Madami itong saksak sa katawan. I can't even count the stab wounds. How can a girl like Psyche could do such thing on a man who's much bigger and stronger when it comes to physical strength?

On the side of the bathtub, I saw some clothes on the floor. I can see that the original color of that clothes are black. Ngunit dahil siguro sa bleach sa bathtub, may mga dot the itong kulay puti at yellow.

Pero ang mas nakaagaw ng pansin sa akin ay ang maskara na kulay itim..

Hindi kaya..

Isa itong Shadows?

Gaya niya?

Kumunot ang noo ko dahil doon.

Did she killed someone from her own organization?

"You know, people who gossip about others tend to deal with their own karma?"..

Natigilan ako dahil sa nagsalita.

Nanginig ang buong kalamnan dahil sa kanya. Her voice used to be emotionless.. monotone..

Pero ngayon, it sent shivers down my spine.

There was an emotion on it..

And feels like she's amused.. at the same time, thrilled..

Bumaling ako sa kanya..

Nakasandal ito sa may bintana. I didn't even notice her arrival. Her moves are way too silent to hear. She's an expert thief.

She's wearing a wig.. the one with red highlights. Pero hindi niya suot ang maskara ngayon. As if she wants me to see her face..

Her face that's smirking at me.

"Hindi ko alam na ikaw pala ang hinahanap ko. You were there.." she said na hindi ko gaanong naintindihan.

Napa-atras ako ng bigla nyang ikasa ang isang baril at tinutok niya iyon sakin..

"You're a witness.. Now I'll I ask you. Who killed Plutus and took the Key?"

Witness??

Key??

Who's Plutus?

Oh..

I get it..

Si Richard Alcayde..

But I'm not going to say that Mom did that to him.

"I don't know what you're talking about. I don't even know who's Plutus." Sagot ko.

I have to escape here.. but how?!