PROLOGUE

Ayaan's life was a carefree journey, filled with laughter and adventure. He lived in the moment, never worrying about the consequences of his actions. But one fateful night, his recklessness led him down a dangerous path. He met a mysterious woman, and their passionate encounter left them both breathless.

Unbeknownst to Ayaan, the woman was none other than Inayat, the sister of Yuvraj, a powerful and ruthless mafia boss. Their tryst resulted in an unexpected pregnancy, and Ayaan's world was turned upside down.

Yuvraj's empire was built on loyalty, fear, and control. He would stop at nothing to protect his family and his business. When he discovered that Ayaan had fathered a child with his sister, he saw an opportunity to expand his empire and secure his legacy.

Ayaan soon found himself trapped in a web of deceit and betrayal, forced to choose between his freedom and his unborn child's future. Yuvraj's goons closed in on him, and Ayaan realized that his only hope was to outsmart the mafia and escape their clutches.

But as he delved deeper into the underworld, Ayaan uncovered secrets about his own past that threatened to destroy everything he thought he knew about himself. His quest for freedom became a fight for survival, and he must confront the darkness that surrounded him to protect his child and himself.

This is the story of Ayaan's perilous journey, a tale of love, loyalty, and the unrelenting pursuit of power.
.
.
.
.
1st episode will be out on 25th of June. Stay tuned.
~ your problematic author