Synopsis to , not meant to LOVE him

" I see , that you worked up one heck of an appetite ! " , I hear Jackson say. Turning around he exits the kitchen , putting a plate of mini pies on the table. With a devilish smirk,  he adds on , " I'm glad , that I could be of service to you ! You really needed that workout. You were just so tight ! "

" Jackson , think about your daughter. Think about Chloe ! You need to forget that kiss in the gym and the sex in the shower ! We will destroy , Chloe ! " , I respond , clearly irritated with his cool and happy demeanour.

Cassie and Chloe have been best friends , their entire lives. With nothing getting in the way of their unbreakable bond.

There is one thing , though...

Cassie has a secret. A secret that she never even told Chloe !

Cassie is in love with CHLOE'S DAD, JACKSON !

For years , the only man on her mind was - Jackson. With more than just a diamond-cut jawline and impeccable body , Cassie has a hard time controlling herself.

What can go wrong , when Cassie lets herself go , after a steamy hookup in a shower ?!

(18+ rated due to S N L V )

A romance ( smut ) novel , unlike any other ;)

READ :

not meant to LOVE him by darshi234.