ch 7

Ishan woke up due to feeling hot and hearing some small voices. As he sat on the bed, he saw Shubman sweating and mumbling something that wasn't clear.

He panicked upon seeing Shubman like this and tapped Shubman's cheek lightly to wake him up. Shubman was breathing heavily.

Shubman woke up to the comfortable touch and looked at Ishan. "Ishh I-I"

"Shubi, it's okay, I'm here, everything's fine," Ishan said as he pulled him into a hug, slowly caressing his hair.

"I-I was h-having a nightm-mare," Shubman spoke as he hugged Ishan back tightly.

"Shhhh, baby, it's fine, don't worry," Ishan reassured him while rubbing his back slowly. "Just hug me as much as you want, it will be fine."

Shubman pulled back after a minute of hugging. "I-I am sorry, because of me, you woke up at night."

"Shubi, it's fine, you don't need to think so much," Ishan said gently while ruffling his hair and kissing his forehead.

"I usually had nightmares, it was hurting me, I've sleeping troubles," Shubman said, calming down a bit.

"It's fine, baby, should I come to sleep here daily?" Ishan asked, trying to make Shubman smile, and Shubman did smile a bit at that.

"Come here," Ishan said, pulling Shubman onto his shoulder to hug him tightly. "Now no one can hurt my Shubi, his Ish will protect him."

Shubman smiled, hugging him tightly. Ishan gently caressed his hair until he fell asleep. Ishan kissed his forehead, then fell asleep.

......

Ishan woke up in the morning. He looked at Shubman in his arms; his hand was on Shubman's waist, and Shubman's hand was on his waist. They fit perfectly in each other's arms as if made for each other.

Ishan stared at Shubman's peaceful expression. Shubman slowly opened his eyes and noticed Ishan's gaze on him.

"Good morning, Shubi," Ishan whispered.

"Good morning, Ishh," Shubman smiled.

Ishan sat on the bed and asked, "How are you feeling now?"

"Good, as long as I have you beside me," Shubman smiled, sitting beside Ishan.

"Now, get up; it's already 7," Ishan ruffled his hair.

Shubman got up to do his daily routine.

"Ishh, you could take anything you wanted from my clothes," he said, and Ishan nodded.

Ishan took Shubman's purple shirt and pants. Even though the pants were a little long for him, he didn't mind as they were still Shubman's clothes, smelling just like him.

Shubman came out of the bathroom after taking a shower, water drops dripping from his hair to his neck, his shirt slightly wet, looking absolutely breathtaking. He looked so hot that Ishan didn't realize he was staring at him until Shubman looked down with red cheeks.

"I- I'll go get a shower," Ishan went to take a shower with red cheeks.

After just a few minutes of staring at the door, Shubman got up and went to the kitchen to make breakfast.

Ishan came out after taking a shower, he looked at himself in the mirror. Shubman's shirt looked so beautiful on him, and though the pants were a little long, it didn't matter; he still looked perfect.

He made his way towards the kitchen, noticing Shubman there. Shubman was preparing breakfast.

"What are you making, Shubi?" Ishan asked curiously.

"Nothing decided right now, what do you want to eat?"

"Aloo ke parathe."

"I don't know how to make aloo ke parathe."

"I know, just give me the ingredients."

Shubman gave him all the needed ingredients.

"Now tell me how should I help you," Shubman sat on the kitchen counter.

"You just sit there and watch me," Ishan winked at him.

Not to mention, Shubman's heart skipped a beat.

"You mean staring at you?" He managed to say.

"As you wish, meri jaan," Ishan started making, while Shubman began staring at him.

.....

"Ishh, it's so delicious," Shubman mumbled, taking a bite of his paratha.

"You like it?" Ishan smiled.

"Like? I love it," Shubman whispered.

After finishing their breakfast, they left for the cafe. They went to Abhi's house first.

As soon as the door opened, Cupcake jumped on Ishan, while Shubman sulked.

"Ishan, I told Mayank to bring your books," Abhi smiled.

"Thank you, Abhi," Ishan smiled back.

Shubman ruffled Cupcake's hair and placed a kiss on his forehead.

They left from there with Abhi.

They spotted Yash on the way to the cafe; he waved at them, running to them.

"What's up, guys," he said. "Hi, pretty boy," he said to Shubman.

Shubman smiled and greeted back.

"Yash, do you have a death wish or something?" Ishan smiled sarcastically.

"What did I do now?" Yash rolled his eyes, while everyone else chuckled.

........

It was almost the evening, the cafe was about to close soon when Ishan asked Shubman for a walk, and he agreed.

They were walking through the park, hand intertwined. The sky was turning a little black.

"The moon is beautiful, isn't it?" Ishan said, gazing at the beautiful moon.

"It is," Shubman said, looking at his moon, his Ishan.

"Okay, now you should go home," Ishan smiled.

"This soon?" Shubman whined.

"Yeah, come here," Ishan said, opening his arms.

Shubman hugged him tightly.

"Bend down," Ishan said.

Shubman bent down, and Ishan placed a small kiss on his forehead, ruffling his hair. "Good night, meri jaan."

"Good night, Ishh," Shubman smiled with his little red cheeks, dimples on full display.

"Can I kiss your dimples?" Ishan asked.

Shubman's face heated up, and he nodded. Ishan kissed his one cheek gently.

"And this one?" Shubman asked, pointing at his other cheek.

Ishan smiled and kissed his other cheek as well.

"I wanted to kiss your forehead too," Shubman pouted.

"Then do it, baby," Ishan smiled.

Shubman giggled and kissed his forehead.

Shubman gently held Ishan's hand and kissed his palms.

Ishan's cheeks were red when he looked at him, and he was sure his cheeks were not any less, if not more.

"Good night," they said at the same time as they made their way back home.

Shubman was jumping on the street with his still-red cheeks; he was feeling so happy. As soon as he entered his house, he buried his face in his pillow, smiling too much.

....

Hello, sweethearts, how are you all?
so I wanted to ask, should I add other couples' moments as well? Like Mayank and Abhishek, Yash and Riyan, Dev and Dhruv?