ch 10

"Where are you taking me?"

Shubman asked as Ishan was dragging him somewhere he doesn't know. As promised, they were going on their first date somewhere Shubman doesn't know. His eyes were closed as Ishan had instructed him to.

It had been a few days since their confessions, and their feelings had developed more. They spent most of their time together, enjoying each other's company and finding comfort in each other.

"Just wait a little more, baby,"

Ishan smiled as he said that, being sure that Shubman would like where they were going.

Finally, they reached their destination. Ishan stopped, and Shubman looked at their surroundings.

It was a beach with clear water, some trees, and flowers. There were mountains in the distance, looking beautiful.

"Do you like this place? Remember, you once told me you like nature so much, so I thought it would be the best place for our first date," Ishan smiled.

Shubman pulled him into a hug. "It indeed is," he whispered.

They sat near the water, their feet in the water, holding hands, with Shubman's head on Ishan's shoulder. There was a comfortable silence between them.

"Come on, Shubman, let's go into the water."

"Into the water? No way."

"Are you scared, Shubi?"

"No, I'm not," Shubman said, looking at Ishan with an offended expression before getting up. He was about to go inside, but Ishan held his wrist.

"Like this? Wait," Ishan said as he got up and came close to Shubman. "You'll catch a cold if you go like this," Ishan whispered against Shubman's neck, who closed his eyes.

"You're taking your revenge, aren't you?" Shubman said, his voice a little low.

"No, sweetheart, I'm not," Ishan said as he put his one hand on Shubman's neck and the other on his chest. "I'm just thinking about you," he whispered, slowly unbuttoning Shubman's shirt.

Shubman flinched at the contact of Ishan's cold hands on his warm skin. Breathing heavily, Shubman managed to say, "What are you doing, Ish?"

"Baby, you know if you wear your shirt inside the water, you're going to catch a cold," Ishan whispered as he fully unbuttoned Shubman's shirt and threw it aside.

"This is unfair," Shubman said, pulling Ishan closer. "You can't do this to me," he whispered, running his hand on Ishan's neck slowly before unbuttoning his shirt as well. Soon, both their shirts were gone.

"Now it's perfect," Shubman whispered, pulling Ishan closer by his waist.

"What are your intentions, sweetheart?" Ishan whispered, wrapping his open hand around Shubman's waist and looking deep into his eyes.

"You'll get to know soon," Shubman winked.

"Where are you getting the guts from?" Ishan raised his eyes, laughing at his own question.

"Ishannn, you weren't supposed to laugh, I was serious," Shubman whined. "I'm going inside the water."

"Waittt, you aren't naked yet," Ishan said as he walked behind him.

"Shut up, ishh," Shubman's whole face turned red.

_

Now they were inside the water, which wasn't too deep but a little bit. Shubman was playing with water, while Ishan was staring at him.

"Shubman," Ishan whispered, coming close to Shubman's direction.

"Hmm," Shubman hummed in response, looking at Ishan.

Ishan rubbed Shubman's neck a little before whispering, "You playing with water like this is doing things to me."

"Like what?" Shubman asked, pulling Ishan closer to him.

"Like this," Ishan said, bringing Shubman's face close to him, their lips just an inch apart.

Ishan looked at his lips for a few seconds, then diverted his gaze to Shubman's eyes.

"Can I?" Ishan whispered slowly, and Shubman breathed heavily, but in no time, he nodded.

Ishan moved back a little, pulling shubman inside the water with him.

Ishan soon smashed his lips on his, in a hot kiss, pulling him closer by his waist, their lips moving under the water. Their tongues exploring each other's mouth, tasting each and every corner of each other's mouth, with water dripping inside their mouths. Shubman put his hand on ishan's hair pulling him more closer if that was possible. They soon come out of the water to breathe, they wouldn't have leaved eachother's lips if oxygen wasn't necessary. And in no minutes they were inside the water again, they kissed again but it was gentle kiss now, their lips slowly moving unto each other, butterfly's on their stomach. They pulled apart again for oxygen, coming out of the water. Breathing heavily. Both of their cheeks a little shade of red.

"You tastes like chocolate" shubman said looking down at the water.

"Do i? I don't remember yours. Lemme check again" ishan said with a teasing smile. Connecting their lips again.

As they broke apart ishan attacked his neck with kisses, he left open mouth kisses on shubman's neck, shubman throw his head behind to gave him more space over his neck, he was leaving hickeys all over his neck. shubman moaned at the contact.

_

We fucking won the final 😭 I'm literally so so proud of my team, finally they got what they deserve. I can't describe what I'm feeling right now 😭 just so so so proud of them.