Chapter 8

Sophie POV:

Watching Disney movies together was fun. Over the next 3 days, and nights they had made it through a gigantic list of movies. It included; 101 Dalmatians, Moana, Coco, Frozen, Ratatouille, High School Musical, Elemental, Encanto, Frozen 2, High School Musical 2 and 3, Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Snow White and the Seven Dwarves, Mulan, Beauty and the Beast, Peter Pan, Aladdin, The Little Mermaid, Raya and the Last Dragon, Finding Nemo, Finding Dory, Brave. Tangled, Inside Out, Toy Story, Big Hero 6, Up, Lilo and Stitch, Monster's Inc, The Princess and the Frog, Alice in Wonderland, and Hercules.

Sophie was woken up on the 4th day by Keefe, coming to ask her if there were any more movies to watch. She looked up groggily at him, and rolled back over. Keefe smirked and started to sing. "Okay, okay. I see what's happening, yeah. You're face to face with greatness, and it's strange, don't even know how to feel. It's adorable! It's nice to see that elves never change. Open your eyes, let's begin. Yes it's really me, it's Keefe, bring it in."

Sophie groaned at his bad joke, but still somehow smiled. She knew that Keefe was just excited. Honestly, she liked seeing him this way. His shirt was wrinkled, hair disheveled. She wanted to let out a small giggle, but didn't want Keefe to think he won. He waggled his finger at her. "Come on, you know you want to."

Sophie giggled again, and decided that they could watch a movie. It would be special, because they would watch it, just the 2 of them. She decided to watch The Greatest Showman with him, so she put in the DVD and sat right next to him, her head on his shoulder. When they got to A Million Dreams, Keefe got to hear Sophie for the first time.

Keefe POV:

Team Foster-Keefe watched a movie called The Greatest Showman. Foster put on the captions in case Keefe wanted to sing along for this also. But then at a song called A Million Dreams, Foster joined in. She had such a beautiful voice! Keefe couldn't help singing with her. When the song was over, they heard clapping around them. Apparently, everyone else had woken up, and decided not to tell them that they were listening. Biana came over and told Foster "You have such an amazing voice! Why don't you sing more often?"

Sophie suddenly looked very sad."Well," she started slowly. "When I lived in the Forbidden Cities, my family would watch movies together every Saturday night. We would have a family sing-along, and usually ended up joking around with each other more than watching the actual movie. It just friends me of my family, who

I'm not allowed to see anymore, so..." Sophie trailed off, eyes glassy.

Keefe leaned in to hug her. She leaned into the hug, and when she eventually pulled away, she looked less upset.

"Sophie, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to remind you of your human family." Biana apologized.

"It's okay, Biana. You didn't mean to." Sophie reassured her.

Sophie POV:

A few minutes later, the movie was being rewinded back a few minutes to where Sophie and Keefe had been. Biana, Dex, Tam, Fitz, Marella, and Linh had decided to leave Sophie and Keefe to watch by themselves. Later that day, once the movie finished, Sophie pulled out her iPod and got to work. By the end of that day, she had Disney Park tickets, hotel rooms, restaurant reservations, a rental car, and a surprise. They would also be going to Universal! Fitz and Biana would be really happy, of course. But what about the rest of her friends? She knew that Tam and Linh had managed to get a hold of Harry Potter when they explored Exillium's library, but that would still leave Dex, Marella, Keefe, and Wylie clueless. Sophie decided to have another movie-watching marathon. That day, they made it through Sorcerer's Stone, Chamber of Secrets, Prisoner of Azkaban, Goblet of Fire, and Order of the Phoenix. They were planning to watch Half Blood Prince on the plane ride to Orlando. That left Deathly Hallows parts 1 and 2 for sometime while they were in their hotel. The next day, it was finally time to go. They all leapt to San Diego, right in front of Sophie's old house. Mr. Forkle and Amy were waiting there, as promised. Sophie ran to give her sister a hug. "Hey! Haven't seen you in a while!"