Chapter 29

Left.

Ironic it is to think that the people you thought that would believe and trust you were having doubts trusting you. It just so fvck up that you loved them so much but at the same time they were hurting you so much to the bone. With shaking fingers and full of dried tears from my cheeks I open my ipad.

I wipe my tears and sigh heavily before I decided to open my facebook account. My eyes watered when I saw a lot of notifications and messages from it. My body is trembling while reading some of it. Most of them were asking me for a n-night... Fvck! I went to my newsfeed but I covered my mouth when I saw a photo that triggers my emotions more.

It was me and Harold... W-What? T-This is not a f-fvcking real... T-They just tampered it! My whole body trembled while looking at a photo in which I was smiling with my arm around Harold's shoulder. Our faces are close together almost kissing. But what me stunned the most were the blue spaghetti dress I was wearing. Almost revealing my chest.

Trianah Hope Antonio at Harold Jade Ventura nakitang magkasama sa isang hotel? Akala ko ba magkaibigan lang sila? Pero bakit nasa hotel at ganitong ang mga ayos? Magkaibigan nga lang ba talaga?

I mumbled numerous curses as I read the caption of the post. Fvck it! We look like a damn celebrity that been caught dating! What a hella dumn childish act!

I closed my eyes firmly. I forgot to change that night because I was so worried to Harold that I disregard my clothes. I was about to sleep that night, eh. But, is that the thing really? My face crumpled more when I saw Harold's hand at my bare back. The dress is fvcking backless! With that image we look like a damn couple that were checking in to a hotel so we could fvck!

This is fake! Nothing like this happened! I was with one of our drivers at this moment when we picked Harold at the counter. He is the one who carried Harold to get into the car. But why we're the two only whose in this photo?! So, the people would think it differently?! To ruined me?! We were so fvcking intimate in that fvcking forge picture! And it looks so fvcking real the reason why Silas almost believe it.

I will never forgive whoever do this to me! Fuck him or her! I wouldn't never let those people get away from this! I bit my lower lip as I read some of the comments.

Ryan Alfaro: Paisa naman, Trianah! Ang sarap-sarap mo talaga tingnan kahit sa picture lang!

Jianne Benito: Tanginang cocomelon yan! Ang sarap sigurong lamasin at sipsipin n'yan

Cashana Morales: Ang cheap naman ng babae na 'yan!

N-No, they d-didn't know anything! T-They didn't know a t-thing... They have no right to critize or judge me! The ipad was soaked with my tears when I let go it from my hand. My vision started to blurry due to the tears forming from my eyes. I breathe in when I felt my chest ache.

How can they react like this even without knowing the truth, They just judge me because of one photo?! That's not even real for a fuck sake's! Another tear fell from eyes. I realize that some people were really hypocrite. While sobbing I heard my ipad rings.

With a weak hand I took the ipad from the bed. My lips lifted up when I saw Michael's name on the screen. He is calling. I sobbed. I wonder what he was thinking of the photo—of m-me? Did he also believe it? What could he feel while reading those comments?

I sobbed more when I remember his expression when he saw me came out from the gate. He looked like a cold corpes as he glance at me. Is he calling me now because he want us to break up? My grip on the ipad tighten. It's possible. My shoulder fell just thinking of it. I sniffed before I answered the call.

"H-Hello?" My voice broke.

I failed to filter my voice it sound like a crooked. Even myself wouldn't want it that he will found out that I cried but my voice just ruined it. I heard a sigh from the other line before he spoke.