Chapter 5:- Alliance For Abhimanyu!!!

It was evening. Everyone was seated in the living room. Manish Goenka was angrily looking at the entrance.

"Where is Aarohi? I asked her in the afternoon to come home as soon as possible, and now it is evening, and there is no sight of her to be seen."

"Bade Papa, she is a doctor. She must be attending to her patients."

"Kairav, her patients are more important to her than the family."

"Yes, Bade Papa, you are right. My patients are more important to me than my family."

"Aarohi, learn some respect. He is our Bade Papa," said Akshara, interfering.

"Let it be, Akshara. She is like this only. And you, madam Aarohi, can you tell us why you are late? We called you home early."

"If your favorite daughter was at home, then what was my need?"

"We have fixed your alliance, and you will be getting married soon."

"Not possible, Bade Papa. I am Aarohi Goenka. I will marry someone when I am ready and not before."

"Aarohi, if you have this attitude, remember that I am your grandfather. I have double of it."

"Ok, I am very tired and I am going to sleep."

"Aarohi, who was the person who talked to me when you were performing surgery?"

"Who? I don't know. Oh, actually, I remember my car got damaged, someone gave me a lift, and I forgot my phone in his car."

"So, you don't know the person?"

"Yes, I personally don't know who it was. So now, Akshara, can I go to sleep?"

"Yes, you can."

At night, Akshara was talking to someone.

"You will get your money soon."

"Since 6 months, you are saying the same thing. If you don't give me my money now, I will tell everyone that Akshara Goenka."

"Don't worry, let me think of something. I will give it to you as soon as possible."

"That's good."

The call ended. Some parts of the conversation were heard by Aarohi.

"Whom is she talking to, to give money, and why? She can ask Bade Papa, but he isn't there," Aarohi said in her mind.

Next day at Birla Mansion,

Everyone was seated at the dining table.

"Dr. Goenka can be a great mother to Vishti, but if she marries me, she will become a mother and a daughter-in-law, but she will never get the rights of a wife. So, I should not bring Dr. Goenka into this mess," Abhimanyu was thinking in his mind.

"Abhi, I have an alliance for you, and the girl doesn't have a problem with you being a single father."

"But, Mom..."

"No 'buts,' Abhi. We are going in the evening to meet the family, and if everything goes well, we will arrange for you both to get married."

"Okay, Mom, for your sake, I am ready to meet the girl. But remember, for some days, I will observe her behavior with Vishti. If I don't like the way she treats Vishti, I won't marry her."

"Okay, Abhi, I agree with this."

Everyone was busy with their respective works. In the evening, the Goenka house was beautifully decorated.

"It seems like it's a wedding today, not just a guy coming to meet the girl," Aarohi said in her mind.

"Aarohi, come and help me out."

"Sure, Badi Maa, I am coming."

••••••••••

"Mom, is this the house?"

"Yes, Abhi, this is the house."

"Goenka Villa! Wow, that means maybe I can find Dr. Goenka here. But what if they are not relatives? Let's see. But if it is Dr. Goenka, then I have no problem because I have seen how she behaves with Vishti, how comfortable Vishti is around Dr. Goenka," Abhimanyu thought in his mind.

They rang the doorbell, and someone opened the door.

"Dr. Goenka," Abhimanyu whispered.

Aarohi was surprised to find Abhimanyu in front of her. The whole family of Abhimanyu was present there, but after seeing Abhimanyu, Aarohi's eyes were stuck trying to find someone. Abhimanyu knew who she was looking for and asked Vishti to come forward. Aarohi was really happy to find Vishti, after that she welcomed everyone.

Abhimanyu and his family were seated in the hall. Akshara was already sitting on the sofa in a beautiful saree. Abhimanyu's eyes were fixed on Aarohi.

"Aarohi, go and bring some snacks for everyone."

"Sure, Badimaa."

Aarohi brought snacks for everyone. They all had the snacks and were having some chit-chat.

Whereas Aarohi was playing with Vishti and they both were enjoying, Abhimanyu had a smile on his face seeing his daughter smiling and enjoying.

"So, Manishji, now let's talk about why we are here."

"Of course, Harshji, she is our elder daughter, Akshara Goenka, and she is Aarohi, the smallest member in our family."

"So let's give Akshara and Abhi some time alone, and they both will talk to each other."

"That's a great idea, Manjari Ji. Akshu, go and show Abhimanyu your room," Swarna said.

It was a shock for Abhimanyu. He thought that the girl was Aarohi, but he was mistaken. The girl is Akshara. They both went to Akshara's room.

"So, I am Akshara."

"Nice to meet you, Akshara. I am Abhimanyu. I remember you are the one who called Aarohi that day."

"Wait, you were the person in whose car Aarohi left her phone?"

"Yes."

"Okay, so do you want to know anything about me?"

"See, Akshara, I will be straightforward. I don't want to marry a girl, but for my daughter, I need a mother. I still love my wife a lot, so you will have all rights except for a wife.

If you have no problem with that, then I can think about the alliance.

I have no problem with this, Abhimanyu.

Aarohi knocked on the door.

"Aaru, why are you here? You were playing with the kid," Akshara said, frustrated as Aarohi disturbed them.

"Bade Papa is calling you both downstairs. I don't want to disturb anyone," Aarohi said calmly, as she didn't want to create any scene until the guests were present.

"Aarohi, we will be coming in a minute," said Abhimanyu, matching Aarohi's tone, making Akshara angry.

They both came downstairs. Abhimanyu and Akshara took their seats.

"So, is it yes or no?" Manish asked Akshara.

"Bade Papa, it's a yes from my side."

"And what about you, Abhi?"

"Mom, I need some time."

The Goenkas were sad hearing that, but they couldn't do anything, so they all let it go as it was. Everyone had sweets, and the Birlas went to their house. The day ended like this.

**************************************

This is for today. Hope you liked the update. If you liked the update then vote and comment. Thanks for giving your precious time to my story.

Next chapter when the target is completed. Please complete the target. I have already written so I am uploading it. Next chapter will be there when the target will be completed.

Target:- 50+ votes.

**************************************