Chapter 16:- Photoshoot!!!!

So, in the afternoon, Abhimanyu and Aarohi picked Vishti up from school and then went to Birla House. Everyone had gone to their respective works, and only Neil, Manjari, Shefali, and Anisha were present at home. Everyone looked very excited.

"Hi everyone, what is happening?" Abhimanyu questioned them.

"Nothing bhai, your marriage photoshoot ideas and marriage reception planning are going on," Anisha said in a teasing tone.

Aarohi and Abhimanyu were shocked hearing this.

"But maa, what is the need for all this?" Aarohi said.

"You both will not say anything, just get ready for the photoshoot and reception. By the way, your photoshoot is at 6 pm, and it is already 3 pm," Manjari said, ordering them.

"But maa, I don't have any party wear dress for the reception," Aarohi said, conflicted.

"That's why, Aarohi, you and Abhimanyu are going shopping with Neil and me," Shefali said excitedly, while Neil just nodded in agreement with her.

"But what about Vishti?" Abhimanyu questioned.

"Abhimanyu, Vishti has a lot of dresses, and Anisha has put her to sleep as she was tired after coming from school. So now, the four of us are going. Ok?" Shefali replied.

Abhimanyu and Aarohi, without any interest, just nodded. After a while, Neil, Abhimanyu, Aarohi, and Shefali went to the mall and were present in the men's section first.

"First, we will buy stuff for Abhimanyu, then we will buy stuff for Aarohi," Shefali ordered them.

Shefali and Neil chose many suits for him while he was least interested, whereas Aarohi was also searching for some good suits for Abhimanyu, which caught Abhimanyu's eyes.

"Why is she looking for suits for me? Is she interested in this whole reception and photoshoot thing?" Abhimanyu thought in his mind.

"Abhimanyu, try this one," Shefali said while giving him a black suit.

Abhimanyu tried it and was looking really handsome in it. They all liked it, but Abhimanyu's eyes were stuck on the navy blue suit which Aarohi had chosen for him. He went to the suit and decided to wear it. As he came out wearing it, he was looking extremely hot and breathtaking.

"Wow, Abhimanyu, this one is awesome! Why didn't I see this one earlier?" Shefali said, complimenting.

"Bhai, this one was the one bhabhi chose for you," Neil whispered in a teasing tone in Abhimanyu's ears, while Abhimanyu blushed a little hearing this.

After deciding on Abhimanyu's outfit, they all headed towards the ladies' section to buy an outfit for Aarohi.

"So, what kind of outfit would you like, Aarohi?" Shefali asked.

"Bhabhi, anything simple will work," Aarohi replied.

"With such fools I have come shopping with, we are here to shop for dresses for both of you, and you both aren't showing any interest," Shefali said sarcastically.

"Sorry, bhabhi. Come, let's go," Aarohi said.

"Wait, Abhimanyu, you tell, what should Aarohi wear?" Shefali questioned Abhimanyu.

"Bhabhi, anything that Aarohi feels comfortable in is good," Abhimanyu replied.

"Aarohi, bhabhi, you must choose something elegant and simple, like a lehenga or a gown," Neil suggested.

"A lehenga would be over, but we could go with a gown," Aarohi suggested.

Everyone agreed with her, and they all headed towards the shop to buy a gown. Aarohi tried on many gowns, but they didn't like any. Finally, Aarohi wore a beautiful lavender gown. Abhimanyu, for a second, was lost in her beauty.