Episode 39

We just got back home from the hospital and it's currently 13:00.

The twins are at school so the house is really quiet. Ahmad went to pray in the mosque near our house.

" Maama, ga tea din." Fauziya came into our room. Ahmad doesn't like her coming in and we once even had a fight about it so i just told her to stop. ( Here is the tea.)

" Nagode" I croaked collecting it with my left.

She was leaving just when Ahmad came in.

" What is this? Ba kya da hankali ne!" He yelled at her and she flinched.

" Kayi h- hakuri." She stammered.

" Shut up! And you, didn't I tell you to stop letting her to come in?!" He looked at me.

" She came to give me tea. It's not her fault." I was also scared fa.

" I don't care. I would let this slide today but if I ever see you here, sai na kakarya miki kafa. Get out!" He yelled and she scurried off. ( I must break your legs)

He hissed and went into the closet. I sighed and took a sip of my tea but it burnt my tongue so I kept it to cool.

" Did you take your Magani?" He came out of the closet dressed in a black compression shirt with grey sweatpants. ( Medicine)

Damn.

" Yes." I lied.

" You're lying. It's with me." He took it out of the bag.

" Oh."

" Don't lie like that, it's important to take it fa. You are quite weak ok?" He sat on the bed near me.

He gave me the tablets and passed a bottle of water. The tablets were really bitter and apparently, I have to take it for the rest of the pregnancy.

" I'm sleepy." I yawn.

" Let me switch off the lights." He stood up and pressed the button so the curtains will close. He switched off the lights and since the AC was already on, he adjusted me in the bed and covered me with the duvet.

" Thank you." I mumbled. He leaned in and placed a soft but intimate kiss on my lips.

He held the back of my head and he kept going. He was doing all the action while I was just there simply letting him.

He released me to catch his breath and both of were panting like our lives depended on it, which it does.

" I want you. So bad." He whispered.

I looked at my cast and he let out a chuckle.

" Ok, I'll let you rest." He placed a kiss on my cheek and picked his phone before walking out.

I sighed and turned over to my left.

This is going to be harder than I expected.

I just woke up from my nap and it's time to pray maghrib. I missed Asr so I just prayed it together.

" Maama!" Awwal came into the room.

" Baby na" I smiled as he carefully hugged me.

" Amma! Maama has cast." He touched it.

Amma came in and they began gushing over the cast and telling me how they will sign it.

The room was dim except the bedside lamps that were on.

" Alright it's enough, let's leave Maama to rest." Ahmad walked in holding a tray.