20

Jungkook thought everything will be okay after that day but he was wrong cause yn is ignoring him like he doesn't even exist. she don't talk to him neither look at him .

He is becoming desperate day by day but she is keep ignoring him. Not only that he saw that she is getting pale day by day . And she is getting thinner too

He thought about talking to her so he went towards her room . He knock on the door but got no answer he again did but same . He then went inside and turn on the light but there was no one there he check the bathroom and closet but didn't found her .

He then search for her in the whole house but didn't found her . He start to panic. Jungkook thought Yn again run away . He called his guard and made them look at all the corners in the house. He then got call from someone. He check his phone and saw it was one of his bodyguards.

Jungkook: yes what did you found her ?

Guard: Sir-r please come-e at the backyard-d

Jungkook: WHY

guaemrd: mrs Jean is-s  here sir-r

Jungkook waste no time and run towards the backyard.

He saw his bodyguards were standing like a statue.

And yn was sitting in the corner while her back was facing her .

Jungkook: yn what are you doing here its 11pm and you're sitting he-

He stopped. He stopped because of the horrifying scene in front of him .

Yn was covered in blood with a knife in her hand and a dead street cat was in front of her with multiple stab wound.

She look at jungkook . Her face was covered with blood.

(Imagine like this)

(Imagine like this)

She gave him a creepy smile and rise her knife and again start to stab the already dead cat aggressively while laughing like a psychopath.

Jungkook was standing there unable to move after watching those .

Jungkook:yn-n

Yn:................

Jungkook:yn are-e you okey-y

Suddenly yn again look at him