24

After talking a long ass shower Jungkook notice that yn is still sleeping.

He try to wake her up but it's not working. Suddenly a fear rose up inside jungkook. He start to shake her aggressively hoping her to wake .

He check her pulse and others and saw that she is okay but stil she is not waking up .

He didn't waste any time and take her to the hospital. After checking her up . The doctor said that she is in sleep paralysed. Many peoples are suffering from this disease . Some get well and some don't. It depends on the patient's fate .

But Jungkook couldn't accept it .

Jungkook couldn't believe that his beloved was sick. He felt a pang in his heart, he couldn't imagine a life without yn

Jungkook had to do something to cure yn

He looked into your eyes and whispered,

*"Don't leave me, my love, I'll do anything to cure you"*

He somehow know that it's related to that supernatural stuffs. He want to kill that maya and robin again for them this things are happening in his and yn

He caressed your cheek, looking at you with a mix of anger, worry and helplessness.

I will cure you yn even if it's the last thing I do, he muttered under his breath. "No one will take you away from me.

Jungkook  knew he had to get help to cure your paralysis. He contacted several people he knew who had knowledge of supernatural and voodoo. One of them told him that your illness looked similar to sleep paralysis.

Jungkook  entered a small, dimly lit room with walls covered in strange drawings. The air was thick with a strange smell and strange sounds coming from outside. Sitting in the center of the room was an old man with a long white beard and piercing eyes.

Old man : what you want my child

Jungkook  stood in front of the old man, his eyes determined.

"I need help," he said, his voice strained with concern. "My beloved has been diagnosed with sleep paralysis, and I've heard you have knowledge about these things..."

Old man: Tell me what happened from beginning

"Jungkook told the man everything from the beginning"

*The old man listened quietly and then nodded slowly.*

Old man: I see... it seems your beloved is suffering from a type of black magic. The symptoms you said sound like a curse that causes sleep paralysis.

Jungkook: yes and that demon which is inside her is also obsessed with her and want her for himself

Old man: Hmmm... this type of curse and obsession from a demon are quite complex and dangerous. These types of dark rituals are often irreversible. The demon inside her is likely a creature that feeds on the vitality and energy of the host. And I sense that it's getting stronger each day...

Jungkook: Yes what should I do now

Old man: Well, there is one thing you can try, my child. We can perform an exorcism to drive the demon out. But it's not a simple process, and it's very dangerous. The demon will do everything it can to resist, and your beloved's life could be at risk. Are you sure you want to proceed?

Jungkook : I want but why she is in sleep paralysis she was fine  and we made love too

Old man: Well, my child, sleep paralysis occurs when the mind is still awake but the body is paralyzed while the person sleeps. It can be caused by various things such as stress, anxiety, and sleep disturbances. But in your beloved's case, the paralysis is likely linked to the curse and the demon inside her. The demon is drawing energy from your beloved's soul, weakening her and causing her to become more vulnerable to paranormal influences. The paralysis is the manifestation of that.*

The old man : but wait what did you just said. Did you had sex with her .

*Jungkook paused, surprised by the question.*

Jungkook : Yes, we did...

The old man : tell me how this happened. Hurry

Jungkook: we tied her up cause she was harming people around her . But after everyone gone . She start to seduce me and I couldn't hold it back and made love with her . Why

Old man: Hmmm... *he scratched his chin, looking puzzled.*

This is curious. It's possible that the demon wanted her to seduce you to weaken you and make you less vigilant. The demon's power increases when it feeds on your love and affection. It's a dangerous situation, my child.

Old man : the demon purposely made yn seduce you so that he can take control over your body and made love with her . This way he can make her his . And took her in his whole the different world

Jungkook felt a chill run down his spine as the old man explained, realizing the danger he and you are in.

*He clenched his fists, his eyes full of determination.*

Jungkook : I won't let this demon take her away from me. I'll do anything to save her!

Old man : he already took her soul . That's why she is in sleep paralysis cause her soul is taken away from her body

Jungkook  felt as if a cold hand gripped his heart.

*He knew the situation was dire, but hearing the old man say it out loud made it even more real.*

Jungkook : You're saying ... the demon has taken her soul? So she's trapped in some hell-like world?

Next part coming soon

Vote and comment for next part

20 vote for unlocking next part