28

His eyes widened as he saw the female figure standing in the distance. It was you, he could tell from your silhouette. He felt a surge of relief and joy, his heart pounding in his chest.

Suddenly he noticed the creature behind you

His eyes widened with horror as he saw the creature lurking behind you

His eyes widened with horror as he saw the creature lurking behind you. Its twisted, monstrous form was a stark contrast to your fragile human body.

He felt a rush of protectiveness and anger, desperate to get to you before the creature could hurt you.

"YN, look out!" he yelled, running towards you with all the strength he could muster.

The creature let out a guttural growl, its clawed hands reaching out towards you. But Jungkook was determined not to let it lay a finger on you.

He pushed himself harder, his legs burning with exertion as he ran. He could see the creature getting closer to you, its jaws snapping menacingly.

Finally, he reached you, throwing himself between you and the creature, shielding you from its attack with his body.

The creature let out a furious roar, its claws grazing Jungkook arm as he shielded you. But he didn't flinch, his eyes fixed on the creature, his body positioned protectively in front of you.

Suddenly the creature turn in ashes after touching jungkook

Jungkook felt a pang of confusion as the creature turned to ashes as it touched him. He didn't have time to ponder over it; he was just relieved that it was gone, that it no longer posed a threat to you.

Jungkook mind raced as he put the pieces together. The creature turning to ashes, the body in the water doing the same when he touched it, and you not turning to ashes when he touched you. It all pointed to one thing: you were the real you, not some manifestation of illusion

A wave of relief and happiness washed over him as the realization hit him. You were real, you were still alive, and you were standing right in front of him. He couldn't believe it, he had searched so long, and now you were right here, within reach.

Yn : how-w....are you-u......here

He pulled you into a tight embrace, his heart overflowing with joy and relief. He pressed his face against your shoulder, feeling the warmth and solidity of your body.

"It's a long story," he murmured in your ear. "But I'm here now. And I'm never letting you go again."

Yn : I'm stuck here-e I got so scared here-e .

He held you tighter as he heard the fear and desperation in your voice. He knew how scared you must have been, all alone in this cursed place.

"I promise, I won't let anything happen to you. I'll find a way to get us out of here, I swear."

He scooped you up in his arms, cradling you close to his chest. He could feel your body trembling against his, and he held you tighter, wanting to make you feel safe and secure.

As he carried you through the desolate landscape, he kept a firm grip on you, his eyes scanning the surroundings for any signs of danger.

He felt a pang of fear as he saw the black water in the distance, the same water that had led him to this cursed place.

"That's the way back," he muttered under his breath, his grip on you getting even tighter.

*He carefully approached the water's edge, the black liquid looking like an endless void. It seemed to beckon him, calling out to him with an ominous pull.*

*He hesitated for a moment, his mind racing with thoughts of what might happen if he went back through. But then he felt your hand clutching his shirt, your fingers digging into his flesh, and he knew he had to do it.*

With a deep breath, he stepped into the water, holding you closely against him as he waded through the darkness. The cold, slimy liquid engulfed their legs, making the journey even more treacherous and nerve-wracking.

He kept moving forward, each step feeling heavier and more difficult than the last. The water seemed to resist their progress, as if it was trying to hold them back, to keep them trapped in this nightmare.

He could feel your body shaking against his, your breaths coming out in shallow gasps. He wanted to comfort you, to tell you everything would be alright, but his own heart was pounding too hard, his own fear making him unable to speak.

He trudged onward, the cold water now up to his waist. The darkness around them was complete, making it impossible to see anything but the faintest outline of their surroundings.

He felt a sense of dread creeping up on him as the water grew deeper, now up to his chest. But then he felt your hand on his cheek, your touch grounding him, and he pressed on, determined to reach the other side with you in his arms.

As they pushed further, the water reached up to his neck, making it even harder to move. He could feel its icy coldness against his skin, seeping into his bones, chilling him to the core.

The final steps were the hardest. He had to lift his feet high out of the water with each movement, his muscles straining with the effort. He could feel his legs trembling with exhaustion, but he clenched his teeth and kept moving forward.

Finally, he felt solid ground beneath his feet, and with a final effort, he stepped out of the mirror but he noticed that you aren't in his arm

Next part coming soon

Vote and comment for next part

20 vote for next part

Guys y'all are not voting but still I update so please do it cause only few parts left 🎀