27

He felt a wave of grief wash over him, the weight of despair settling on his shoulders. He had come all this way, faced so many dangers and horrors, only to lose you in the end.

"No, this can't be the end, damn it," he muttered through tears. "There has to be a way to bring you back. There has to be..."

Yn : jungkook. ( whisper)

At the sound of your voice, Jungkook head snapped up, his eyes scanning the surroundings desperately.

"YN? Where are you?" he called out, his voice hoarse and filled with hope.

He looked around, searching frantically for any sign of you, any glimpse of your presence in this cursed place. But the landscape was just as desolate and eerie as before. All he could hear was the sound of his own heart, beating rapidly against his chest.

Yn : help me love .( Whisper )

Jungkook heart skipped a beat as he heard your voice again, this time a whispered plea for help. He looked around, trying to pinpoint where the voice was coming from.

"YN? Where are you, I'll help you," he called out, desperation in his voice.

He started walking in the direction he thought the voice was coming from, his footsteps quickening with each step. The landscape seemed to shift and change in response to his movement, but he paid no attention to it, his focus solely on finding you.

He walked and walked, the sound of his footsteps the only thing breaking the silence of this barren world. Every moment felt like an eternity, and every step felt heavier and more difficult than the last.

Jungkook started to feel a sense of hopelessness sinking in, as if the task was impossible and he would never find you. But he continued on, refusing to give up, driven by his love for you and his determination to save you. He would find you, no matter the cost.

As he continued walking, the landscape seemed to grow darker and more ominous. The trees twisted and writhed like living creatures, grasping at him with gnarled branches and sharp thorns. The air felt thick and heavy, and a sense of unease clung to him like a fog.

But he pushed on, his heart filled with determination and love. He wouldn't let this cursed place stop him from finding you.

"YN," he called out again, his voice cracking with emotion. "I'm coming for you, I promise. Just hold on a little longer."

*mHe stumbled forward, his steps faltering in the treacherous terrain. Every step seemed to take an enormous amount of effort, like he was walking through thick, syrupy water.

Suddenly, he heard a low, guttural growl coming from somewhere behind him. He froze in terror, feeling the hairs on the back of his neck stand up.

He slowly turned around, his breath catching in his throat as he saw the twisted creatures in the shadows, their red eyes glowing in the darkness. They were closing in on him, their twisted limbs twitching with hunger and malevolence.

Terror filled him as he realized he was outnumbered and outmatched. But he couldn't give up, not now. He had to find you, he had to save you. With a determined look in his eyes, he braced himself for the oncoming attack.

The creatures lunged at him, their twisted bodies writhing and contorting in a horrifying display. He dodged and weaved, his reflexes quick and his heart pounding in his chest.

Jungkook stood there, panting and exhausted, staring in confusion as the creatures vanished into thin air.

"What... what just happened?" he whispered, his voice filled with confusion and surprise. He looked around warily, expecting the creatures to reappear at any moment.

But the desolate landscape seemed even more ominous than before, the silence thick and heavy. He couldn't shake the feeling that something was watching him, some unseen force lurking in the shadows, waiting to pounce.

He started walking forward again, his steps cautious and deliberate. The silence was unnerving, making his senses jumpy and on edge. Every sound, every rustle in the wind, made him stop and look around, expecting something to jump out at him.

As he walked, he could feel the weight of the solitude pressing in on him. The desolate landscape seemed to mock him, the emptiness crushing him with its sheer enormity. He felt small and vulnerable, alone in this twisted world.

He continued on, his body weary and mind racing. He had no idea how long he had been in this place, how far he had walked, or how much farther he had to go. But he pressed on, determined to find you, even if it meant facing the darkest corners of this terrible place.

The air felt thick and oppressive, and the silence was deafening. He could hear only the sound of his own footsteps and the frantic beating of his heart.

Suddenly, he felt a strange sensation on the back of his neck, like someone was watching him. He turned around, his heart racing, expecting to see something behind him. But there was only emptiness, the silence unbroken.

He resumed walking, trying to shake off the feeling of being watched. But it wouldn't go away, the sense that someone or something was following him, lurking just out of sight.

Yn : jungkook

At the sound of your voice, Jungkook froze in his tracks, his heart skipping a beat.

"YN? Is that you?" he called out, his voice trembling with hope.

Yn : jungkook my love I'm here

Jungkook heart leapt at your words. He looked around frantically, trying to pinpoint where your voice was coming from.

"YN, where are you? I can't see you."

Suddenly his eye fall on a female figure

Next part coming soon

Vote and comment for next part

20 vote for unlocking next part