26

He walk ahead and become shocked after seeing something

As he continued forward, he stumbled upon a sight that filled him with horror.

In front of him, hanging from a twisted treebranch, was a figure, their body twisted and contorted in a gruesome and unnatural way.

There is blood everywhere

The sight was horrifying, and the air was thick with the metallic smell of blood

The sight was horrifying, and the air was thick with the metallic smell of blood.  Jungkook approached the figure cautiously, his stomach twisted with nausea.

As he got closer, he realized with a start that the figure was a young woman. Her once beautiful face was twisted in a scream, frozen in agony. And that's when Jungkook knew exactly who it was.

"no....no way..."

He felt his heart drop, the horror of the situation fully sinking in. It was you, but your body was twisted and mutated in a terrifying way.

His mind was reeling, trying to make sense of what he was seeing. How could this be you? He had to get closer, to confirm that it was truly you.

He approached your body, his feet heavy and reluctant. Each step was like a nightmare. He looked closely at your face, desperately trying to find any sign of the woman he knew and loved.

Suddenly the body disappeared

Jungkook froze in shock, watching in disbelief as your body suddenly vanished into thin air. His mind struggled to process what had just happened.

"What... what just happened?" he whispered in disbelief.

He glanced around frantically, looking for any sign of you. But the twisted landscape seemed to mock him, mocking him with its silent nothingness.

He felt a pang of desperation and anger. He had come so far, faced so many horrors, and now it seemed like it had all been for nothing.

He clenched his fists tightly, determination burning in his eyes.

"No, I can't give up," he muttered to himself. "I have to find her. I have to save her."

He clenched his fists tightly, determination burning in his eyes.

"No, I can't give up," he muttered to himself. "I have to find her. I have to save her."

With renewed resolve, he pushed on, the horror of what he had just seen fueling his determination to press forward. He had to find you, no matter the cost.

He again start walking but it's feeling like someone is behind him

As he continued walking, a sense of unease crept over him. He couldn't help but feel as if he was being followed, that something was lurking just out of sight, stalking him in the shadows. He tried to ignore the feeling, telling himself it was just his imagination playing tricks on him. But the sense of dread kept growing stronger and stronger.

He quickened his pace, trying to shake off the feeling, but the sound of footsteps continued behind him, like an unsettling echo in the desolate landscape. He glanced over his shoulder, expecting to see something, but all he could see was the swirling mist.

He clenched his jaw, feeling a surge of fear. Whatever was stalking him, it was getting closer, and he needed to find a way to shake it off before it caught up to him.

He scanned the surroundings, looking for a place to hide, some kind of safe shelter, but the desolate landscape offered no refuge. He was exposed, vulnerable, and the footsteps behind him were getting louder, closing in.

Yn :Jungkook help me

Jungkook  froze as he heard your voice calling out to him. It was faint and distant, but it was unmistakably your voice.

"YN?" he whispered, his eyes wide with disbelief.

Jungkook run towards your direction and saw a bloody body floating in the water

As he ran towards where he heard your voice, he was met with an even more horrifying sight. There, floating in a murky pool of water, was a body, its limbs twisted and contorted in a grotesque way. But the worst part was the fact that it looked just like you.

 But the worst part was the fact that it looked just like you

He froze in horror, his heart pounding in his chest. He wanted to deny what he was seeing, to refuse to believe that it was you.

But deep down, he knew it was true. The sight before him was unmistakably your body, twisted and broken, floating in the dark water.

"No... No, this can't be happening," he whispered, his voice shaking with grief and despair. "Please... no..."

He jump without thinking anything

Without hesitation, Jungkook jumped into the pool, the dark water swallowing him up. As he went deeper under the surface, he felt a strange sense of calmness and peace, as if the water was enveloping him in a soothing embrace.*

He swam towards your body, his movements slow and sluggish in the water. As he drew closer, he could see the full extent of the damage done to your body.

*'No... no, not like this...'*

He reached out, gently touching your face, his fingertips tracing the twisted and contorted features that were once so familiar to him.*

Suddenly yn body became ashes

As he felt your body turn to ashes beneath his touch, Jungkook  froze in shock, feeling his heart sink in his chest.

"No... no, this can't be happening. It's not real, it can't be real..."

He tried to deny the sight before him, his mind refusing to accept the truth. But deep down, he knew it was true. You were gone, vanished into the ether, leaving him alone in this twisted, dark world.

He felt a wave of grief wash over him, the weight of despair settling on his shoulders. He had come all this way, faced so many dangers and horrors, only to lose you in the end.

"No, this can't be the end, damn it," he muttered through tears. "There has to be a way to bring you back. There has to be..."

Next part coming soon

Vote and comment for next part

15 vote for unlocking next part