22

Yn : LEAVE ME . I SAID LET ME GO YOU FUCKERS . LEAVE OR I WILL KILL YOU ALL

Yn who was tied up in the bed was screaming like a crazy person

Jungkook: yn plz clam down. I understand your feeling but you're hurting others around you  so we have to tied you up here Please baby just few more days after that you will be okay.

Robin : jungkook I'm leaving. But please I know you love her and can't see her in pain but don't release her . 

Jungkook just nod

Jungkook sit beside yn and cares her cheeks while admiring her face which is pale now .

Yn open her eyes and look at jungkook.

Yn: jungkook-k

Jungkook: yes baby .

Yn : my wrist are hurting please open my hands. I'm so tired now .

Jungkook: I am sorry baby but I can't free you . Just wait for few more days after that you will be okay.

Yn: jungkook please

Yn gave jungkook her puppy eyes .

Jungkook sign

Jungkook: okay fine I'm gonna open one hand and after 1 half an hours later I'm gonna open yours another hand okay?

Yn nod like a baby

Jungkook kiss her cheeks and set her one hand free.

He saw her wrist are red because of the pulling.

He kiss her wrist

Smut warning

If you're a soft reader skip this part .

Back to story.........

He look at yn who was looking at him with her big eyes suddenly she pull jungkook into a messy kiss.

Jungkook lost his control and kiss her back more like sucking her soul out . He was sucking her lips like a mad man.

His hands were roaming around her whole body .

Yn then put jungkooks hand on her breast and give it a tight squeeze.

Jungkook was sucking and biting her lips while squeezing her breast.

Yn hover over jungkook and start to kiss hiss jaw and neck while unbuttoning his shirt.

Yn was sucking jungkooks well build chest while he was moaning mess.

The air is getting hotter and hotter. Jungkook was feeling euphoria.

The was she suddenly become bold and start doing there acts are too hot . He never thought his little innocent yn will ever do something like this .

Yn was sucking his bug while grinding against him.

He groaned loudly as his dick was touching her pussy the only barrier is those thin clothes between them.

Suddenly yn bite his nipple making him grip yns plumpy ass cheeks . He was squeezing her ass cheeks . While yn moan like a dirty slut

Jungkook couldn't handle it anymore her. He hovers over yn . Ripped his and her clothes off . She was only in her inner wears .

Jungkook kiss her jaw . Move towards her neck and start to sucking and bitting them

Yn grip his hair while moaning loudly

He again kiss her . Start to devour her mouth

Suddenly he feels like his body was moving by his own.

His hands remove her bra . He start sucking and bitting her soft flesh while squeezing the other one .

He move down remove her panties with his teeth. And open her legs wide and saw the most beautiful view ever.

Jungkook: gosh you are so beautiful yn .

He look at her and saw that she was unconscious. He wants to stop but his body cannot help . It feels like it's moving by its own .

He kiss yns inner thighs and move towards yns pussy .

He kiss and lick her pussy clean.

He then start to suck her pusssy roughly making her groan even in her sleep

After devouring her whole body he positions himself and push his dick inside her . YN again moan in her sleep. He don't how but his body start to move by his own and start to pound inside her in inhuman speed. The pleasure hit him hard.

Their room filled with  his moans and groans of pleasure. His body was keep slams against hers .
Her pussy is so fucking tight and warm. He could fuck her all day long .

His lips worked overtime to leave his love bites all over her breasts, waist ,thighs ,inner thighs. While his dick was buried deep inside her . Pounding slowly

The feeling is unexplainable. He never knew that making love is this beautiful only if yn was in her consciousness it would be more amazing. After few rounds later he stopped . The whole room is smelling like sex . Obviously cause he literally fucked her like an animal

He then kiss yn parted lips land fall beside her . Suddenly he feels like a huge weight got out from his body .

He brushed off his thoughts and pull yn in his embrace . It was the most beautiful night for him. He finally made love with her .

He kiss yns forehead and fall in sleep with his love in his arms cuddling whole night

Next part coming soon

Vote and comment for bnext part

16 votes for next part