AFTER TALKS?!

After entering they all started their talks [while Rose had her eyes on Jimin and Jimin doing the same as if they knew each other] 

Jin: So, we finally meet. I'm Jin, the planner. Glad you all could make it.

Jennie: Nice to meet you, Jin. I'm Jennie, I run our operations. What's the plan?

RM: I'm RM, the brains of our group. Here's the deal: EXO, TWICE, and ITZY are our targets. We hit them all at the same time to avoid any problems.

Lisa: I'm Lisa, I handle the tough stuff. How are we going to do this?

Suga: I'm Suga, the enforcer. We've got information on their movements. We'll give you the details and cover while you handle the hits.

Rosé: I'm Rosé, I do the hacking. Jimin will help with tech stuff too.

Jimin: That's right. I'm Jimin, the tech guy. We'll disrupt their communications and security systems when you move in.

Jisoo: I'm Jisoo, planning and logistics. This sounds good, but how do we make sure we're all on the same page?

J-Hope: I'm J-Hope, I coordinate movements. That's why we're all staying in the mansion. We need to get our strategies and timing right.

Jimin: We've set up a command center there. We'll watch everything in real-time to make sure things go smoothly.

Jennie: And what about the authorities? Any chance they'll interfere?

V: I'm V, I handle our connections. We've got the local cops under control. They'll look the other way when we move.

Lisa: Okay, but what if something goes wrong? Do we have a backup plan?

RM: We have safe houses and escape routes. If things go wrong, we regroup and plan again.

Rosé: I'll watch all digital activity. If anything goes wrong, I can cover our tracks and create distractions.

Jimin: And I'll make sure our comms are secure. We'll stay ahead.

Jennie: How do we talk during the mission?

Jungkook: I'm Jungkook, I'll coordinate field operations. We'll use secure comms. Each team has a channel to ensure clear communication.

Jennie: And after the hits? What then?

Suga: We split the territories and profits fifty-fifty. Our main goal is to solidify power and eliminate threats.

Lisa: Got it. Anything else we need to know?

Jin: Just stay focused and trust the plan. We're all in this together.

Rosé: Alright then. Let's make sure this mission is a success.

Jimin: Agreed. Here's to a powerful alliance and a flawless operation.

Jennie: Let's get to work. But, while we're at the mansion, how do we get to know each other's strategies better?

RM: We've planned some strategy sessions. We'll go over each group's strengths and weaknesses.

Lisa: Sounds good. Any special equipment we need to bring?

J-Hope: Just your usual gear. We've got everything else covered at the mansion.