What are we doing!?

Back at their mansion, the atmosphere was heavy with a mix of confusion and concern. Jin, Jisoo, Jungkook, Lisa, and Taehyung gathered around Jennie, who sat on the edge of a couch, her eyes still red from crying.

Jin: (Gently) "Jennie, we noticed you were... different out there. It seemed like you knew Jihyo. Can you tell us what happened?"

Jennie took a deep breath, trying to steady herself. She looked around at her friends, their faces filled with worry and curiosity. She knew she owed them an explanation.

Jennie: (Voice trembling) "Yes, I knew Jihyo. We were best friends when we were kids. We were inseparable. My parents were secret agents, and they kept our home a secret for our safety. But Jihyo was persistent, and she kept asking for my address. I finally gave in and told her, thinking it was safe."

She paused, her voice breaking as the painful memories flooded back.

Jennie: "That night, men in black intruded our house. They... they killed my mom. I later found out those men were sent by Jihyo's mom, my mom's enemy. Jihyo had unknowingly betrayed me, and it cost me my mom's life."

There was a heavy silence as everyone absorbed her words. Tears welled up in Jennie's eyes again, and Taehyung reached out, holding her hand for support.

Jisoo: (Softly) "Oh Jennie, I'm so sorry. That's heartbreaking."

Jungkook: (Angrily) "So Jihyo's mom was behind it all along? And Jihyo didn't know?"

Jennie: (Nodding) "Yes. She didn't know. She was just a kid, like me. But the pain and betrayal... it never left me. Seeing her today brought everything back. I had to confront her. I had to end it."

Lisa: (Frowning) "That explains why you were so emotional. You were fighting not just her, but your past."

Taehyung: (Squeezing her hand) "You did what you had to do, Jennie. We understand now. We're here for you."

Jennie looked at each of them, her heart aching but also feeling a sense of relief for finally sharing her burden. She leaned into Taehyung, grateful for his support and the support of her friends.

Jennie: (Whispering) "Thank you, everyone. I'm sorry for keeping it from you. I just... I never wanted to relive it."

Jin: (Gently) "You don't have to apologize. We're your family, Jennie. We'll get through this together."

The group shared a moment of silent solidarity, their bond strengthened by Jennie's revelation. Despite the pain and loss, they knew they had to stay united for the battles that lay ahead.

As the others gave Jennie a moment to collect herself, Taehyung gently took her hand and led her to her room. The door closed softly behind them, creating a quiet sanctuary away from the tumult outside.

Jennie sank onto the bed, her shoulders shaking as fresh tears streamed down her face. Taehyung sat beside her, wrapping his arms around her in a protective embrace. She buried her face in his chest, her sobs muffled against him.

Taehyung: (Softly) "Let it out, Jennie. I'm here for you."

Jennie clung to him, her body trembling as the weight of her emotions poured out. The memories of her mother, the betrayal, and the confrontation with Jihyo all crashed over her like a tidal wave. Taehyung held her tightly, his hand gently stroking her hair, offering silent comfort.

Jennie: (Between sobs) "I thought... I thought I could handle it, but seeing her... it brought everything back. It hurts so much, Tae."