UNEXPECTED ERROR?!

After her conversation with Suga, Nayeon retreated to her room, closing the door softly behind her. She sat down on the edge of her bed, her thoughts drifting to the times she spent with her former teammates from Twice. Memories flooded her mind - the laughter, the challenges, the bond they shared.

But along with the memories came an overwhelming sense of guilt. She remembered the long nights they spent planning missions, the camaraderie they had built, and the sense of family that had formed among them. The thought of losing three of her closest friends was still a raw wound in her heart. They had been more than just teammates; they were her sisters.

A tear slipped down her cheek as she recalled their last mission together. It was supposed to be straightforward, but things went terribly wrong. The betrayal, the ambush, and the frantic scramble to survive had left scars that went deeper than she liked to admit. She had always been the one who pushed for them to take that mission, convinced it would secure their safety and prove their strength. Instead, it had led to their downfall.

Now, she found herself in a new group, with Suga and the others, trying to find her place and prove her loyalty. The guilt of surviving when her friends hadn't gnawed at her constantly. She wondered if she could have done something differently, something to save them. Every decision she made replayed in her mind, each one a potential point of failure. If only she had been smarter, quicker, more cautious.

Nayeon wiped her tears, but they kept coming. Sobs shook her body as the weight of her guilt and sorrow became too much to bear. She buried her face in her hands, hoping the others wouldn't hear her. How could she ever forgive herself? How could she move forward when every step reminded her of those she had left behind?

Outside her room, Suga was passing by when he heard the muffled sobs. Concerned, he paused and listened for a moment before gently knocking on the door. When there was no response, he knocked again, a bit more firmly.

Suga: "Nayeon, it's me. Can I come in?"

There was still no answer, but the sound of her crying tugged at his heart. He decided to enter, pushing the door open slowly.

Suga: "Nayeon?"

Nayeon looked up, startled and embarrassed, trying to wipe away her tears quickly.

Nayeon: "I'm sorry, Suga. I didn't mean for anyone to hear that."

Suga crossed the room and sat down beside her, his expression softening.

Suga: "You don't have to apologize. It's okay to cry, you know."

Nayeon shook her head, the tears still flowing.

Nayeon: "I just... I can't stop thinking about them. I feel so guilty for surviving when they didn't."

Suga placed a comforting hand on her shoulder.

Suga: "It's not your fault, Nayeon. You did everything you could. And you're here now, with us. We need you."

Nayeon looked into his eyes, finding a glimmer of comfort in his words.

Nayeon: "Thank you, Suga. I just... I don't want to let anyone else down."

Suga gave her a reassuring smile.

Suga: "You won't. We're a team, and we'll get through this together."

Nayeon nodded, feeling a bit of the weight lift off her shoulders. She wasn't alone in this, and knowing that made all the difference.

Nayeon: "I should go for a walk. I need some fresh air."

Suga nodded, understanding. As she stood up and headed for the door, he watched her leave, lost in his own thoughts. He couldn't shake the feeling that there was something more behind her pain, something she wasn't telling him.