Reminds us of the life we had

As the week passed, BTS and Blackpink searched relentlessly for Jhope. They had no leads, no clues, and no idea where he had disappeared to. The pain of not knowing weighed heavily on them, especially with their final mission looming on the horizon.

The day of the final mission arrived. The members were grim but determined, packing up their gear and preparing for what would be a decisive attack on EXO and TWICE. Their goal was clear: to end the conflict once and for all.

They arrived at the designated location, hearts pounding with anticipation. But as they approached, they were met with an unexpected and heart-wrenching scene. All the members of EXO and TWICE were standing off guard, visibly devastated.

The air was thick with tension and sorrow. Kai from EXO, along with other members of TWICE, were sobbing openly. They were broken, their usual fierce demeanor replaced by a palpable sense of defeat.

RM stepped forward, his voice heavy with emotion. "What's going on here? Why are you all like this?"

Kai looked up, his eyes red and swollen. "We can't do this anymore. We've lost too many members. We've been fighting and fighting, and now—" He choked on his words, tears streaming down his face.

The members of BTS and Blackpink exchanged shocked glances. The sight of their enemies so broken and vulnerable was a far cry from the intense battles they had been through. It was clear that the cost of the conflict had been immense, with both sides suffering greatly.

Suga stepped forward, his voice steady despite the sadness in his eyes. "We've lost too much as well. If there's any way to end this madness and find peace, we need to find it now."

Jimin nodded in agreement, his expression serious. "We can't keep going like this. We've all lost too much."

The scene was filled with a profound silence as everyone grappled with the weight of their losses. The once bitter enemies now stood together, united by their shared pain and exhaustion.

Jennie, standing beside Taehyung, looked at the broken members of EXO and TWICE. Her heart ached with empathy. "Let's end this. We need to find a way to move forward and rebuild what we've lost."

The mission that had once been about victory and dominance had transformed into a somber acknowledgment of the costs of war. Both sides knew that to find any semblance of peace, they had to face their shared tragedies and seek a resolution that honored those they had lost.

As the members of BTS and Blackpink stood amidst the wreckage of their conflict, the weight of their collective losses began to settle heavily upon them. The battlefield was silent, save for the somber murmur of their breaths and the distant echoes of their past battles. They had sacrificed so much, and for what? It was evident that the endless cycle of violence had only led to more pain and suffering.

RM was the first to speak, his voice carrying a gravitas that resonated with everyone present. "We've fought so hard, and for what? The losses we've faced, the friends we've buried—it's clear that this path is leading us to nothing but more heartache. Perhaps it's time to reconsider everything."

Suga, usually the stoic strategist, nodded in agreement, his eyes reflecting the burden of their shared grief. "This life of constant conflict and bloodshed only brings more sorrow. We need a new direction, a way to live that doesn't involve more killing."