7

I got home and mom and dad were home from work early. my dad walks up to me and talk about how proud he was of getting into a fight for the right reasons. I passed the dinner room and noticed 4 plates on the table.

"Are we expecting someone?"

"I invited that classmate of yours!" I could feel the room sink.

"Are you guys crazy!!!? He's gonna think we are weird now!!!!" they both laughed.

"Hunter! He stood up for you today! And plus we don't ever meet any of your friends anyways. He seems like a very sweet boy"

"Mom. We aren't even close like that yet" dad walks in with wine.

"Well this would be a perfect chance to meet him. Plus your mother and I have decided to try to spend more time with you. Get to know you better!" I sold in the hall and watched them get all the dinner ready. It has been a while since I have seen them this happy. it was kinda nice to see them just be "mom and dad"

"Get yourself cleaned up, he will be here in like an hour or so" I don't want to ruin this for them. they look so happy. shit. Me and Brayan aren't even friends friends. Everything is so weird all of a sudden. I don't even have nice clothes to wear. literally just my camoshirts and jeans. maybe a decent pair of boots. shit. he will be here in like an hour. what if he comes all gay and shit! What have my parents done!!!! The door bells rings and I run down to open the door. and there he was. hair all nicely done, a white laso on his hair. his green soft sweater. He was so put together. I caught myself frozen.

"I'm so sorry I didn't want to be rude to your..."

"It's okay. I'm happy you actually came"
WHAT JUST CAME OUT OF MY MOUTH!?

"Brayan! You came! Oh your lasso is beyond cute!" My mother hugs him and welcomes him in. I stand behind them as they talk. I can see now why everyone would compliment him so much. there's this thing to him that the more you look the more you kinda fall for him.
FALL FOR HIM?!! what!!!!! I need to act normal.

"Hunter are you coming?" I didn't realize I stood there for a while.

"Yea. just a moment" I stepped outside to breathe. I needed a moment.