10

I couldn't sleep knowing what I was feeling. I feel something so intense for him. I kept staring out the window. and I didn't say a word. I get. a text from my ex girlfriend.

"can we talk" I had no desire to talk to anyone. especially her. I grabbed my keys and decided to go to the library. I figured if I go early no one would notice I was there. that's kinda the last place I would want to be. I did have a gut feeling that Brayan would be there. driving to the local library I pass by Brayan on his bike. I couldn't see him see me arriving the same time he's gonna think that im fucking stalker. so I parked to the side and waited for a good 20 minutes. grabbed my back back in the passenger seat and walked towards the front. and walked in. the library had two stories. I just wondered to see if I would just run into him.

I swear it felt like for ever until I saw him sitting on the ledge of a window. he was reading something and talking notes. so I walked to the next lane of books and pretended I saw I didn't see him so I walked down the Isle slowly.

"you can stop being weird Chris..." I felt a tingle in the back of my back. shit. I was caught.

"mornin, how are ya?" he didn't take his eyes off the book once.

"it could be worst. but thankfully. Im still here. I didn't get a chance to study for the exam for Monday so I wanted to catch up on what I need to do. it's kinda weird to see you here tho. I figured you would be out with your 'boys'

"naw, they all just call me when they want to party and shit. plus I turned off my phone today. I kinda wanted to come here and read for the first time" I could feel his eyes look up in questioning.

"reading? for the firs time?"

"dude I can read, I just always thought it was stupid and a waste of time" he hands me a black book that had so Edgar Allen Poe name on It.

"what's this"

"poetry, this is the kinda books I like, maybe you might like it too." I sat next to him. and read the book by the time I finished half of it it was already 1pm.

"I didn't think you would be into this kinda of stuff. I could have sworn you were like a more pink and rainbows kinda of gay"

"I mean, sure I like bows and girly stuff. but honestly, the stuff is kinda my thing. I like to experience mortality in an artistic way. sometimes I feel so profound about alot of stuff and honestly. it helps to see things in a different light" I didn't think he would feel this kinda way, ever

"I wish I could express myself better, than just saying im fine. this guy speaks in such a language that is so deep. but doesn't say what he really says"

"thats poetry for ya" he smiles and looks at me with those big brown eyes. I can feel my face burning.

"keep going , your getting to the good parts" he went back to his studying and bit the eraser of the pencil so delicately. softly. his lips are just...beyond. if I can even say that.