2

What is sleep? I couldn't fucking sleep. Last night all I could think about the rage I had. That kid just smiled at me. Why was it that I got all upset. This morning my parents made me breakfast and it's like they are asking for it. So I just didn't even bother to say good morning. Why can't they just leave me alone. My mom really wants to be in my life but I don't need her or my dad. They can live their lives being so preoccupied with their empire of hard work. They were so busy they couldn't even have quality time for me.

They always say they work so hard for my future. Okay. The fucking future is never promised. So why do I even bother... never mind. I will only get pissed off. Today I texted my girl that I need some time alone. I kinda need to figure out my life. She wasn't good at giving space but she tried. Art first class again. That kid was there again. This time with a Mickey Mouse shirt. He really likes to look like a 7 year old. My spot was taken by a group of girls who all they do is gossip about anyone they don't see fit. So I had no choice but to sit in front of him.
He was reading a book about astrology.

Which was quite ironic considering the fact that we were in an art class. Once class started the teacher asked us to finish our folder designs. He took his out of this cylinder case. This kid took his home and literally made this colorful work of art. This kid has sick skills. The teacher walked to our table. He looked at his folder and held it up for the class.

"Let this be an example of creative expression"
He smiled and just took back out his book of astrology. He looked over his book and we locked eyes. And looked at my folder.

"I don't wish to offend you in any way but, Would you like me to help you?" I know I not the best at any skill. let alone art. but I didn't want to fail. After he asked me that with a soft voice he took my folder and i just sat back and watched him. He sketehed out something so fast and gave me back the folder. The funny part was I didn't want to punch him anymore. It's like a light switch. It just turned off.

He handed the folder back gently. You won't believe what he drew. it was a portrait of Me. but something was kinda different, In the drawing I was wearing yesterdays outfit. I can't believe he remembered even the shoes I was wearing.

"how do you remember what I wore yesterday, were you talking me or something" he gave a confused looked and than laughed.

"Oh! no. not at all. so i'm not that great at remembering things at all. actually, I take medicine to help with my memory. so I wanted to test if I could somehow remember something I wouldn't normally remember. so I chose you as a subject. I hope that's okay?"

he shrugged. almost ashamed, I felt awful just lashing out on him.

"its cool. I was just yanking ya" he looked up from the desk with a face of shock. with a tear in his eyes. the bells rings. he darts out and disappears in the fray of classmates. well I don't hav to worry bout him being weird around me anymore. so I thought.