6

I wasn't gonna let anyone ask me about what happened between me and Sarah. I passed her like 3 times but ignored her. I guess it's true what they say right? Once a cheater always a cheater. fuck it. She really was just not good for me. I see that now. I pass the hall towards the art hallway and I see Brayan standing in front of the window at the end of the hall. It's raining today. they say it will rain for like a whole week.
"You okay?" He sighs
"Yeah... no... maybe?" As a tear roles down his check. I began to feel a rage. I know he's different but I felt so heated at the fact he was crying.
"You know I can fuck someone up if I need to. We are still art mates, right?" He began to sob in silence.
"I can fend for myself, thank you tho. It's just"
"Hey B...there you are..."
"Christian!? Go away." Suddenly I some random guy from the lacrosse team walks up to us.
"Yo man leave him alone, he doesn't want to see you"
"Who the fuck are you to..?" Brayan suddenly walks in front of me to stop him, he swings and punches Brayan dead in the face. I began to swing so hard I went dark. I don't remember much. I could feel how hot my face was after seeing this fucker punch Brayan. The councilors come running in to break me and the fuck face Christian. I could see the bloody face of Brayan on the floor. I become more violent and tried to ripe
Christian face off.
My parents rush into the office. The principal tried to make it seem like I started the fight considering my track record of fights.
"that's not true sir..." suddenly Brayan walks in
"As a matter of fact, he defended me from Christian. He swong at him and I interviene and the swing hit me. It wasn't ever his fault, sir" the principles face was speechless and my parents were both in shock. I only got a week of detention which was better than kinda getting expelled.
As were excused from the office my mother offered Brayan some medical help to see if he had suffered any concussion or damage. Brayan kindly declined. the way my parents offered to him was something I don't see often. With anyone really. I think they were greatful to see that someone had stood up for their son.
"Where did he hit you?" I got close to his face to see if he was okay. Which now that I think about it was kinda off. I was worried about his face. As I got close I noticed how brown his eyes were. they were a soft warm. wait..... SOFT WARM!? what the fuck!! Why did I, I didn't not write this. scratch that. I was just worried about his wound because he defended me okay.
So. As I was saying. I backed off because I didn't want people to think anything fishy was going on, not like anything was going on in the first place. You know what I mean.
"I'm okay. Christian has always been such a hothead. I don't have to worry about him anymore"
"Why was that fucker trying to talk to you?" He stood there and tears started pouring out.
"I was a joke to him. A bet. He never wanted to be with me. I found out he was only dating me because his friends made a bet" damn. People would go that low. I started to feel a rage in me that kept growing. I get Brayan is fucking weird but to do something so cruel
to someone is fucked.
"Fuck him! He ain't shit. You do realize you have so much fucking talent. Compared to what that wanna be will ever be? Shit you drew me from like days ago In full detail! Like can he do that? Not in a million fucking years dude!" He needed to know how valuable he is. Brayan's face lit up and hugged me. Everything around me stopped. It was just me and him. I felt warm inside. I haven't felt this in a while. oh what the....
I feel fucking warm!?? what am I feeling!??? I started to panic and about to say something. But Brayan let go quickly and walked away as fast. I think he felt kinda awkward too. which I though was kinda funny. I wonder if he felt the same.... Oh what the fuck. What am I saying.... He's a dude for fucks sakes. the last thing I need to suddenly be gay. It's the last thing... for sure.... yeah.