Prolouge

I'm not one to write about anyone, or even write about anything to begin with. I'm not much of a writer. Because I hate to write. Anything to do with literature. I'm not up for it. But when I met this guy. Who in my defense I would have never thought I would be associated with, changed my life. Don't get me wrong, I don't judge. It's not like I have anything to say bad about the guy. However I do have lot of good things to say about him. He was good. You could tell he was a soul of kindness. No matter where he went he had a smile on his face. He would never let anyone go home from school without them feeling like they weren't loved.

Who so ever finds this book. Please know that I wrote it in his honor. I, will not disclose my name because this is personal. So don't try figuring out who this is because you will NEVER FIND OUT. But if I could see him one last time I would want him to have read this before ... well.. I will let you read this first. These are collections of entries I wrote before I met him during his present time and after. It's hard knowing I wasn't goin to see him again. His brown eyes, his smile with his lucky snag tooth. His soft hair that when touching it gives a soft touch to the hand. He really was something different...

Well enough of that corny stuff... just read these and know that no matter what anyone said. He was the first guy I fell in love with. Considering I was one of the most trouble making boys in the school, always getting my ass into trouble which in my defense. I blame the system. Well with that being said, this is for you Brayan. bry. Yes. His name was Brayan. Like "Bryan" but with an extra "a" same pronunciation different spelling. He was different like his name.