CHAPTER 2

Breakfast table•

"Zeba escorted Zeenat – to the breakfast table, where the king or sultan Eskander , sat at the head of the table. Zeenat greeted her father and bowed her head slightly in reverence before sitting down opposite him. Zeba excused herself from the room, leaving Zeenat  with her father. Zeenat felt a flutter of nervousness in her stomach as she faced him, knowing that she has been surrounded with unknown people.
" she remembered that zeenat mother had died soon after giving birth to zeenat,  As the only daughter of the king, 
"Her father's voice broke into her thoughts, and she turned her attention to him. 'You've turned 21 now, and I'm not getting any younger,' he said, his voice heavy with weariness. 'I want to entrust the responsibility of this empire to you so that it doesn't fall into the colony's hands after my death.'"

"Zeenat's father paused, his eyes fixed on her. 'I also want to ensure that my descendants continue to rule this empire,' he said, his voice steady. 'Which is why I trust that you will marry and give birth to children, carrying on our bloodline and keeping the Empire  strong.'

Her father took a deep breath, clearly preparing to deliver the next part of his plan. 'I have already arranged your marriage,' he said, his tone firm. 'You will marry  my trusted advisor Minister Sher Khan's son Emran Khan..  I want you to marry someone from our own culture, and you both will rule the empire  together, ensuring that our bloodline remains strong.'"

"She nodded obediently, her mind racing as she listened to her father's words. 'I'll do whatever you say, Baba,' she said, forcing a smile onto her face. Inside, she knew that she wasn't really Zeenat, and that marrying Minister Sher Khan's son would bring this story to an end sooner and hopefully help her get back to her own world."she Just want to finish everything and get back to her world asap.
"Eskander Shah nodded, satisfied with Zeenat's response. 'Good,' he said,

the two of them began to eat.

________________________

"Zeenat sat on a plush couch in her Chamber, her eyes taking in the lavish surroundings. Zeba stood nearby, waiting to tend to her every need.

She got up and walked over to the large window, looking out over the empire city.
The time of British colonial rule. As she looked out the window and watched the city.. She Doesn't have any idea how did she end up here like that..
.

"She turned to the handmaiden,.  'Let's go on a stroll in the bazaar I'm getting bored sitting here only.. She said

Zeba nodded and quickly helped the sehzadi to get ready,
And two of them make their way through the bustling streets of the empire city towards the market.
As the sehzadi and her handmaiden wandered through the bazaar, they were immediately struck by the chaotic energy of the place. The narrow streets were packed with people, merchants selling their goods and customers haggling with them. The air was filled with the smells of spices, perfumes, and cooked food, and the sound of music and chatter echoed loudly in their ears.

She looked around at the scene around her, taking in the sights, smells, and sounds of the bustling bazaar.As they both walked through the bazaar, she were greeted by several commoners,  "Salam seehzadi!" (Hello, princess). She smiled politely and nodded in acknowledgment, trying her best to act the part of the princess zeenat .

Zeba remained slightly behind her, watching the interactions carefully.As they both walked through the bazaar, taking in the sights and sounds around them, she noticed a food vendor selling a type of street food. street vendor is selling and making food right at their stall."

"What's that Zeba?" she asked, pointing at the food.

"That's aloo bhakarwadi,  sehzadi " (Aloo Bhakarwadi is made from Potato,  a dough of flour and spices, rolled into spirals and deep-fried.)

Zeba replied. "Would you like to try some?"

She nodded eagerly at the handmaiden's question, her curiosity piqued at the unfamiliar food."
"Yes, I'd like to try."

Zeba stepped forward and purchased a few pieces of the  snack from the vendor, handing one to Zeenat.

She took a tentative bite of it, her eyes widening at the  spice...

She took a bite of the snack,  spice and salty flavour filled in her mouth  and the slightly crunchy  texture of the fried dough filling her mouth. A soft whimper of pleasure escaped her lips as she chewed, her eyes widening in surprise and delight. "Umm," she whispered, "Incredible."
Zeba chuckled at her reaction

I can buy you the whole stall if you want, my seehzadi."
She jerked out of her reverie as a voice spoke up behind her.
She turned to see a tall, handsome man standing behind her, a smirk place on his face. She looked at him curiously.
Zeba, standing beside her, quickly stepped backward and gave a respectful greeting to the intimidating figure.

"S-salam, ameer Emran ," Zeba said, her voice steady but respectful.

🧩

🧩

.

___________

For you guys to not get confuse in this story so the-
Colonial India town, known as "colony town." It was called so because the Colonial granted permission from sultan  to establish trading  company there.
On the other side was " sultan empire city." It was called so because it was part of the Sultan's empire, and had its own unique culture and traditions that were distinctly different from the British colony town.
(Fyi everything is fictional)