CHAPTER 12

As the early morning She opened her eyes and immediately noticed the heavy rain outside.
The sound of raindrops drumming against the window pane filled the room, and the sky outside was a hazy grey, adding to the sense of melancholy.

After freshening up, She emerged from her chamber dressed in a simple yet elegant outfit. She made her way to the dining hall...
As she entered the room, she found a simple yet satisfying breakfast laid out on the table. Maids bustled about, ready to attend to her needs.

____________________

She stood by the window, her gaze fixed on the pouring rain outside. The steady, rhythmic sound of raindrops hitting the ground was soothing, but there was something about the rain that called out to her.
She longed to feel the rain on her skin, to dance and play in the downpour like she used to as a child. The thought exhilarated her, and an idea began to form in her mind.

She emerged from the room, her eyes lit with excitement.

Madam Don't go outside You'll catch a fever..
Ignoring the protests of the maids, she ran out into the downpour, her hair and clothes immediately soaked through. She lifted her face to the sky, smiling widely as the raindrops cascaded down her face, mingling with her laughter.

As She cavorted in the rain, oblivious to anything else around her, a figure watched from a distance. He stood there, drenched from the rain, observing her joyful display.
Thomas stood there, his clothes and hair plastered to his body from the downpour. He watched her with a mix of surprise and amusement, his eyes fixed on her youthful glee.

he stepped closer, She suddenly became aware of his presence. Startled, she turned to look in his direction, her eyes widening in surprise. The rain continued to fall heavily around them, the sound of water hitting the ground creating a rhythmic backdrop to their unexpected encounter.

She stood there, droplets of rainwater running down her face, tracing a path from her lips to her jaw.
As he approached her, she felt her heart skip a beat. She couldn't help but notice the way the rainwater glistened on his skin, accentuating his sharp features. She couldn't tear her gaze away as he drew even closer, their bodies nearly touching.

She attempted to retreat, but his grip on her arm prevented her escape. She stumbled forward, her body colliding with his, their chests practically touching. The rain continued to fall relentlessly around them, the sound of raindrops creating a sort of intimacy in their close proximity.

She glanced around, her eyes searching for any signs of other people nearby, but the rain enveloped them, creating a sense of isolation and seclusion. The only presence she could feel was Thomas, his body solid and warm against hers.

He lowered his face down to the crook of her neck, his warm breath sending shivers down her spine. She felt her breath catch in her throat, her body reacting to his proximity and the sensation of his lips so close to her skin. The rain continued to fall, its soft patter blending with the racing of her heartbeat.
Despite her conflicting emotions, her body betrayed her, her hands moving of their own accord to grip the fabric of his shirt collar.

She could feel the heat radiating from his body, the intensity of the moment making her head spin. Her fingers clutched onto his collar, her knuckles turning white as she tried to hold onto her composure.

He pulled back

gently pulled her hand, guiding her through the rain towards the bungalow. She followed, unable to resist his pull, her mind and body both overwhelmed by the intensity of their encounter. The rain continued to fall, its relentless presence adding to the charged atmosphere between them.
_________________
He pushed her back against the wall, his body pressing against hers. His lips found the sensitive skin of her neck, trailing kisses along her jawline, his mouth leaving a trail of heat wherever it went. She felt her breath catch, her body responding to his touch with a mixture of desire and confusion.
His mouth finally found hers, his lips pressing against hers in a deep and passionate kiss. She melted against him, her resistance crumbling as she succumbed to the heat and intensity of the moment. She wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him closer, her body arching towards his seeking more of his touch.

He deepened the kiss, using the opportunity to explore her mouth with his tongue. He tasted her, his tongue gently probing and teasing, eliciting an involuntary moan from her throat. Her legs began to tremble, her knees weakening under the onslaught of sensations his kisses ignited within her.

With a sudden burst of strength, zeenat pushed him away, her mind screaming, "What am I doing?"
She took a step back, putting some space between them, attempting to regain her composure. Her chest was heaving, her eyes wild with a mixture of desire and frustration.

He was taken aback by her sudden push away, his expression a mixture of surprise and confusion. He stared at her, trying to understand what had happened, why she had suddenly pulled away from him. "What's wrong?" he asked, his voice filled with concern and bewilderment.

"Don't touch me, Thomas," she snapped, her voice sharp and tinged with frustration. "I mean it." Her body trembled with a mixture of anger and desire, the intense emotions coursing through her causing her to stumble over her words. No zeenat that's wrong..

He watched her, his confusion deepening as her emotions shifted back and forth. He ran a hand through his wet hair in frustration, his eyes locked on her. "You wanted me to touch you just a moment ago," he retorted, his voice tinged with irritation. "Now you're acting like you never wanted it."

No i Didn't

Your action did zeenat

You used to do these with your lover, oh what's her name again?

Her question struck a nerve in him, his anger flaring "I've told you countless times, Mitasi is not my lover," he growled through gritted teeth, his eyes narrowing in frustration. "How many times do I have to say it until you believe me?"

It's Doesn't matter " she looked away

He moved closer to her, his hand gently closing around the delicate skin of her neck. He pulled her close, pressing his lips against hers in a searing kiss. Her body tensed at first, but as his mouth moved against hers, she found herself melting into the kiss, her defenses crumbling under his touch.

I'll kill you Thomas George "
Her whispered threat hung in the air. But his response caught her off guard, his plea ringing in her ears. "Please kill me," he whispered back, before resuming the kiss. Her mind whirled with confusion and desire, her body responding to his touch even as her mind screamed silently....

 Her mind whirled with confusion and desire, her body responding to his touch even as her mind screamed silently