Neighbors Pond Phuwin VI

Pond

How can this guy look so perfect? Sleeping in my bed, not a care in the word...

How can he sleep in a strangers room seo peacefully?

I creeped to the bed, ever so carefully, making sure to not wake the sleeping cat.

He's just lying there, ready for taking.

I licked my bottom lip. This is going to be fun!

I sat by the end of the bed, admiring the physique of the man I've been imagining for years. It wont be long.

I never thought that he would come to me, I've thought of ways to get him to know me, but he came knocking on my door.

I eve so slowly, removed his pants, he stirred for a bit and I held my breath, but this little kitten continued to sleep so I continued the slow process.

I threw the pants on the floor. His legs are so pale and white, I can't wait to turn them purple with my marks.

I was breathing har as I slip my fingers in his boxers waistline, pulling them down.

His scenter was still sleeping. I wonder if he ever released before, dow he knows how?

I'm so excited.

My own son is now wide awake, excited to be buried.

I started to put my mouth to work, my warm lips kissed his outer thigh. I felt Phuwin stirr. He turned his back away from me, oh, he didn't know the opportunity his granting me.

I moved closer to my dear prey and softly kissed his pale and smooth shoulder, wondering how he will react if I start biting him. I inhaled the scent of Phuwin's body. I feel so intoxicated.

I want to fuck him so hard he won't be able to walk for days.

I know I have to stop my self as I slowly went down, raise his shirt a bit and licked his thin waist.

"Ohhhh." Phuwin stirred. He moved again now facing me, I continued to kiss him till I reached his navel. I licked him there he left out a moan and then....

"Pi!!!" He shouted when he woke up and realized what's being done to his body.

"Shhhh." I hissed as I continued to lick his stomach, I held on to his waist hands gripping hard as he is awake now, I don't have to be careful anymore.

"Pi, what are you doing."

"I'm collecting rent."