Chapter 5

Once we got to Destiny's place, Hiroshi left immediately. I sat by Destiny. "What happened?" I asked softly.

"I was on my way to see Kazuma... This white van came from out of nowhere and slammed into the back end of my car. The car spun a little..." Destiny said softly. "It was scary..."

I hugged her. "I'm glad you didn't get hurt."

"Destiny! Are you ok?" Xava busted through the door.

"I'm ok." Destiny and I looked towards her.

She sat on the other side of Destiny and hugged her. "Thank God."

I looked at Destiny for a moment. "Want to change the subject now?"

"Please." Destiny nodded.

"Have you heard from Fae?" Xava asked softly. "Angel and I haven't at all."

Destiny sighed. "I was going to call you, Angel after I hung out with Kazuma..."

"Why?" I asked.

"Because, Fae has been seeing Storm for a few months now." She said with irritation. "I confronted her when I saw them together. She was the one he was screwing when you got to his apartment the other day."

I looked down as I turned slightly. "I'm so sorry, honey." Xava touched my hand.

I shook my head. "It's not your fault... And thank you for telling me Destiny." I said softly.

Hiroshi and the guys walked in. Kazuma walked over to Destiny and wrapped her up in his arms. Xava stood up, wrapping her arms around Jun's waist. "Angel?" Hiroshi said softly.

I slowly looked up at him. "Yes?"

Hiroshi kneeled down beside the couch. "What's wrong? You look like you're going to cry."

"It's nothing..." I looked away from him.

Hiroshi took a deep breath as he stood up. He grabbed my hand. "Come on."

"Why?" I asked as stood up.

"Just come on." Hiroshi gently pulled me out into the hall. "What happened and don't lie to me." He folded his arms.

I let out a deep breath. "Destiny saw Storm and Fae... One of our friends together. When she confronted Fae, she was told by Fae that her and Storm had been dating for a few months now. She was the one that he was fucking that day when you almost hit me with your bike..." I folded my arms as I looked down.

Hiroshi let out a soft deep breath. "Well, she was never a friend in the first place. She's... No offense... A whore."

I looked up into Hiroshi's dark eyes. "That's a little mean..."

"What she did wasn't a little mean. It was a stab... A stab in your back." Hiroshi said. "She knew you and Storm were a thing. Why even consider being with your friend's ex? Why take that left over? You're an ex for a reason, they don't care about the reason, but whatever happened between you two, you can guarantee that it will happen to her or anyone else who dates that piece of shit."