Chapter 6

Hiroshi was quiet for a long moment. "If anything happened to him or Daken... I don't know what I would do."

"Daken?" I repeated.

"My half brother." Hiroshi nodded. I nodded in response as he reached in his pocket to look at his phone. I looked up at him as his eyes were wide, staring at the phone.

"H-Hiroshi..." I walked closer to him. Hiroshi began to shake as he gripped the phone tightly before screaming and throwing it. I squealed as I stepped back. "Hiroshi!" I looked around as he screamed more and began punching the wall. I grabbed his phone quick and looked at it. "Oh my god..." I placed my hand on my mouth.

"What the fuck is going on..." Jun rushed out. "Hiroshi!"

"J-Jun... W-Who is this..." I showed him.

"Oh god... Daken..." Jun frowned.

"What's all the noise about?" Kazuma rushed out.

"They killed Daken..." Jun looked back at him.

"What!? No... No way..." Kazuma shook his head. I showed Kazuma the phone. "Those fucking bastards..."

I looked over towards Hiroshi. I slowly walked to him, placing my hand on his arm. "Hiroshi... Stop..." I said softly.

Hiroshi looked at me, his eyes were filled with hurt and anger. He leaned back on the wall as he breathed heavily. Blood dripped from his knuckles from all the damage caused by punching the wall. "They are all going to die..." Hiroshi said in a dark, menacing tone.

I slowly grabbed his hand. His dark eyes shifted to mine. "Hiroshi..."

He stood up straight and yanked me into him. His arms wrapped tightly around me. I gripped the sides of his shirt. "Stay here with Xava and Destiny until we come back. Do you understand?"

"Y-Yes..." I said softly.

He placed his hands on my cheeks and looked into my eyes. "We will be back as soon as we can." I gave a nod. His lips met mine roughly for a moment then he released me. He grabbed his phone and walked down the hall. Kazuma and Jun quickly followed.

I backed up and quickly got inside as I locked Destiny's door. "What's going on? Where are the guys?" Xava asked.

I slowly turned. "Um... S-Something happened..."

"What happened?" Destiny asked.

I took a deep breath as I ran my hands through my hair. "So, this person that intentionally caused Destiny's car accident... Is retaliating because Hiroshi killed the guys brother... He attacked Kazuma and tried to stab him so... Hiroshi shot the guy in the head..." I started to explain. "That guys brother is causing all of this... But... He killed... Hiroshi's half brother then sent him a gruesome photo... That's why you heard Hiroshi screaming in the hall..."

"Oh my god..." Destiny placed her hand on her chest.

"I can't imagine the pain, Hiroshi must be feeling." Xava slowly sat down.

We sat in Destiny's apartment for hours. I checked my phone often for a text from Hiroshi. I stood by the window for a while then began to pace back and forth. "You're going to drive yourself crazy if you don't try to distract your mind, Angel." Destiny handed me a warm cup of tea.