False Body

Nolan:

I'm far from death, but I can't feel anything other than being buried alive; it's as if my body has deadened.

I haven't been feeling anything since this morning, and that concerned me as I started my day. Little did I know it would end with me not having to feel anymore. 

After knowing my phantom in the dead, my body has endured all sentience of change, turning me back to what I was before.

My heart is nowhere to be felt, my skin is no longer touching me, and my expressions blur into emptiness; it should feel foreign, but it's not.

I'm a spectator again, and right now, I'm being teared away from my living world.

Fragments of myself have faded already as I sit on the couch, wondering what's going to happen.

I didn't envision that the last I would remember was hearing a goodbye from my actual mom and feeling her skin against mine before leaving.

Not exactly, but you get my point. 

I'm faded, and I'm swallowed by something else.

Death has taken me to his grounds of reality, and I'm far from being included in it, but somehow I managed to get here. Why?

I was supposed to turn back to my world, or so I hoped for, but instead, I'm welcomed by all means of gloom. But this time, I came here as my own ghost, with my own living self and my own death. 

There are three of us again, and I can't bother fathoming all of it.

It's like a convention here, where the three of us are in a circle, looking at each other in full emotion. One is shocked and the other is pure evil, and my eyebrows furrow to look at him in despise.

"Stop it, already," I demanded, catching the attention of both of them; however, it was my living self who responded first. "I don't even know why I'm here."

But there wasn't a hint of surprise in his tone anymore.

Dead Nolan laughs in anguish, releasing all his creeps and making us feel uncomfortable.

I try to convince myself that I'm here with my living self, battling our own demon, but there isn't necessarily a plan to do so.

Do we just jump him? because I'm sure as hell that I can since I'm a ghost, and I doubt that death wouldn't bite my living self just to turn him into a zombie, so no fucking chance. So how?

"Of course you don't," he answers irritably. "You're fucking clueless all the time. All you live for is love.—Aww, I love Kiev. God, I miss him. When can we kiss again because I want to fuck him—bullshit. You're just as pathetic as I am." 

Rude. That's literally not how I feed from love nor how he feels it, but somehow, only jealousy fumes from him, which gets him thinking all of this. "I had enough of it. And it's better if that you won't feel ever fucking again," he continues, battling with more wrath as it comes his way. 

Even if there are three of us here, I still somehow feel alone. I continue to share my phantom with the rest of them, and it's exhilarating. "Just shut up already," I retorted because I had enough of him.

My dead self glanced at me from where he was standing, taking his attention away from the other Nolan to me, and the sight looked terrifying as hell.

"Me? Shutting up? Oh, please, you're barely existent here. Why would I follow you?"

I swear to God, if I have a fist right now, I will send him a monstrous uppercut to clean his monstrous face. But sadly, I don't, so boohoo. 

"Be for real. You're the one who doesn't exist here. You're already dead, remember?" I retort as a comeback.