Chapter - 17

The day before wedding was so much rush for everyone. It was the wedding of their princess with her prince charming. The whole village itself was called to be a part of their wedding. Vennela was familiar to each and everyone in the village. Despite coming from a wealthy background, she used to be down to earth to elders. She literally was all of their daughter. Even though she had done so much mischievousness in her younger times, a part of it was secretly enjoyed by the neighbours. No one can ever hate her.

Although Jai had reached into this scene more late, that didnt make him any less infront of the villagers who saw him as the son of their leader.
He was also very down to earth and easy to go person who mingled with everyone. Helped people with whatever he could and worked for the prosperity of the village whom he considered as his own home. He felt warmth and solace from the surroundings of the village. A much needed break from his hectic life. Like god sent, Vennela entered into his life, unknowingly she became his everything. Little small gestures and talks, they were madly in love with each other. The separation was heartbreaking, but it bonded them more stronger than ever. Now she is going to be his wife in less than few hours.
She has finally found her man. This gem of a person.

His wit, charm and graciousness made her fall for him even more than his handsomeness.

"You can dream later, vennu...now its time for your mangala snanam (holy bath)"
Manasa enlightened a Vennela who was day dreaming with a smile etched on her face.

"Offo! So soon! 😒" Vennela frowned while tying her long hair into a bun as only just before Kavya and Manasa did a facial to her.

Manasa chuckled.

"Its a matter of half and hour. After that you can take some beauty sleep😉" She winked.

"Really ? I badly need some sleep. Its been quite a few days since we have been busy...especially me who is the scapegoat of all this"

"Who else other than the bride ?😂" Manasa pulled her cheeks making Vennela twist her ear.

Their little banter was disturbed by Jai who came near her room door.

"Jai ? You here ?" Manasa raised her eyebrows teasing him.

"Uh..i was going to fetch some things, thats when i thought to you know..check on her"

"Oh come on Jai, dont be so desperate"

Vennela chuckled loud seeing him getting caught.

"Nothing like that ok ? And what if I'm? She is going to be my wife😏"

"But she is not your wife now😜"

Vennela sticked out her tongue at Jai which made him irritated and he ran fingers through his hair.

"Haha.. just teasing you, Jai. I came here to call her for mangala snanam. Anyways since you are here for her, I'll give space for you two. Otherwise you will sent me to hell cursing me"

"Better" Jai mumbled.

"What ?"

"Nothing. You go and have sweets"

"Dont have to butter a lot. Vennu come soon to bath area. Jai is not supposed to meet you now and all before wedding. Be careful before anyone finds out"

She said fast and stepped out of their room even before she saw them nodding.

Jai closed the door behind them and approached her.

"You're glowing bangaram😍"

"Just before they did a facial for me. Maybe that's why☺" She smiled.