Chapter - 15

Jai shifted his eyes from the computer when he saw Vennela entering the cabin.

"Had a good time ?" He asked smiling.

"Yes..Anya gave me company since she was free for sometime"

"Good... do you want something to eat ?"

"No, bava. That masala dosa was heavy"

"Enti heavy ? ( what heavy ?) You ate so less"

She pouted.

He pulled a chair beside him and gestured her to sit.

"Yes bava ? You want something to drink ? Tea, coffee or juice ? I'll bring"

"No. I'm fine. How did everything go ?:

"Everything went well. I really enjoyed walking in the garden😍"

"You always love that right ...☺" he smiled shaking his head.

"Yes. One thing i love about visiting here is the cool and green atmosphere of the plants among all these chaos of work. For the first time i came here, i got astonished seeing the amount of different varieties of plants you've brought"

"Amma used to love gardening, so automatically i joined her in gardening sessions. Remember the mango tree in our backyard ? Amma and me together planted it when i was 10 years old"

"Awww.. thats so sweet bava 😍..I didnt know about that"

"I'll tie swing on there for our babies"

She blushed when he mentioned about kids and it didn't go unnoticed by him.

"Umm...bava... ?"

"Yes ..cheppu (tell) bangaram"

"How many babies are you planning ?"

She lowered her lashes fidgeting the ends of her dupatta

"Atleast five" Jai smiled followed by a small smirk.

"Amma !!! Five ah ?😳 Do i look like i can bear five babies ? Am i a baby making machine ?"

"You look like you can bear atleast a ten babies. And yes, my personal baby deliverer😉" He gave his signature wink.

Her eyes widened and she hit him lightly on his arms, the blush not leaving her cheeks.

"You're so bad"

"Yeah im your bad boy😋"

"Notorious much"

"You love it right ?.... btw ...Uh..met kishore ?"

She raised her eyebrows in surprise.

"You haven't left that still, bava ?"

"Met him or not ?"

"Saw him working. But we didnt talk"

"Better"

She pulled his moustache gently.

"Ouwww.. now you are becoming so notorious"

"I've all the rights... and its nothing compared to the hickeys you gave on my whole body" She whispered.

"Hello madam ? You were not any less. My body is also covered in it"

"Couldnt you talk in a low tone ? 🤨"

"No" He chuckled earning a glare from her.

Jai shifted his eyes back to the screen and was typing something seriously. Vennela looked around taking in the view of his cabin.
He loved white so everything was painted in white and there was a long wall shelf containing so many books neatly arranged - many of them relating to architecture while there were few fictional novels too.