Chapter 15

(Image from @/gigi_di_mezza, Instagram)All we know about Carlos Sainz' rumoured girlfriend Giovanna di Mezza is an Italian woman native to the Emilia Romagna region of Italy

All we know about Carlos Sainz' rumoured girlfriend
Giovanna di Mezza is an Italian woman native to the Emilia Romagna region of Italy. She is widely known as Raye, a stage name she goes by when releasing music and performing

Not much is known about the Italian, just that she supposedly has a child with the Ferrari driver, Carlos Sainz. You might recognise her from the song, You don't know me with Jax Jones.
...view more

"This is so- ugh," Giovanna huffed out a laugh. "But what can I say?" She handed the phone over to Carlos who was getting ready for bed next to her in the bathroom .

"You don't like it when people only call you Italian, why?" Carlos asked while reading one of the many articles written about Gio. "I guess it stems from my childhood. After my dad left, I tried to deny that part of myself for the longest time."

"Instead of saying I was Italian, I'd say I was South African or Italian-South African." She answered.

"But then, why did you move to Italy?"

"My uncle wanted me to get in touch to my Italian roots so he asked me to move in with him and I agreed." Gio said with a sad smile. Carlos gave her the phone back before moving to stand behind her.

His hand trailed under the cotton material of her tank top and stopped just under her breasts. Giovanna placed her phone on the counter by the sink and gasped when Carlos pressed himself against her back.

"I'm glad you moved to Italy." He pressed kisses along her neck and shoulders before sucking on the skin. "I'm glad I did too." Giovanna said in between moans.

"Is this fine?" Carlos asked breathing the scent of her vanilla scented body wash. He looked up at the mirror to see Gio with her eyes closed.

"Yeah, please continue." Was that too desperate? Probably but Giovanna hadn't felt the touch of a man in close to a year and she was yearning for Carlos do things to her she wouldn't dare say out loud.

He hummed before taking his hand out of her shirt and grabbing a fistful of her hair. The tugging sensation at her scalp incited a series of whines and moans from Gio's lips.

Carlos pulled her head back to connect their lips while his other hand travelled down to her shorts.

"Let me, please." He begged looking at her reflection in the mirror. Carlos was just as desperate as Giovanna, maybe even more. The last time he had sex with a woman was months ago.

Sleeping with Giovanna every night was hard, he'd sometimes feel her ass pressed against him in the middle of the night. He wasn't sure if she'd do it on purpose or not but judging by her reaction to his touch, it probably was.