"Woo!" All the girls cheer. We just won our first game of the season!

"Busting our ass was worth it! I forgot how amazing it was to play." Aisha says hugging Ella and I.

It was stressful getting back into it, but now that I am, it feels amazing.

I look around the crowd and see the sandlot boys cheering for us, but Benny Kenny Ham and Squints weren't there.

"Good game Nena," Toño says giving me a hug and I thank him.

"Hey have you seen Benny..? And the guys," I ask him and he just shakes his head, causing me to frown. Where were they?

Benny's POV
Earlier that day

"Chips or soda... chips or soda," I ask myself as i stare at the vending machines in front of me.
Chips.

I put in the money but before I can get my chips someone pulls me from behind into the classroom nearby.

"Ey- what the fuck!?" I shove whoever got me off of me and turn to see Kenny and Ham there. "What the fuck? You're gonna give me a fucking heart attack culeros."

"Oh suck it up. Were here to help you with your problem." Kenny says as the door opens, and squints walks in eating chips. My chips.

"My only problem right now is Squints eating my fucking chips." I walk towards Squints but Kenny pushed me back.

"Bite me," Squints sticks his tongue out at me and I flip him off.

"Man quit it! We're talkin' bout your problem with Nena." Ham said as it was the most obvious shit ever.

"Nena? I dont have no problem with Nena." Complete opposite actually. I try to keep my smile back as I think of these last few nights that I snuck into her room.

"Yeah you have a problem, your pussy self hasn't asked her to be your girl!" Squints exclaims and I think about it.
Shit. Guess I forgot about that step.

"Oh. So what, yall have a plan or some?" I ask and they all smirk.

"Well, it happens we do," Kenny and Ham smirk at each other. I think about it for a while before speaking up.

"The girls better have helped you with this shit."

Their smirks fall and they scoff.

"Do you really think we can't come up with a good plan on our own?" Squints asks throwing my now empty bag of chips at me.

"Did you?" I ask and they stay quiet.

"Well...well no. Ella and Aisha helped." Kenny muttered and I laugh.

"Fine then, whatchu got." I finally cave.

"Ok, stage 1, flowers!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Move move move people! Desperate teenage boy passing through!" Squints yells as we run through the store to buy flowers.

We left the game around 10 minutes ago, hoping to get back by the time it ended.

We get to the flower section and I spot the ones. Pink dalias with white roses. Since we were kids they've been Nenas favorites because they reminded her of her grandma.

"Benny, man no time to stare at the flowers we gotta go!" Kenny says and we hurry to pay then run back to school.

We enter campus and the halls are pretty crowded.

"Move people teenage boy in need of love passing by!" Squints yells again and if I weren't in such a hurry, I would beat the shit out of him. But my girls waiting.

We burst into the gym and see the games over. I immediately spot Andrea and walk up behind her.

"Hey," I tap her shoulder and she looks up at me and immediately smiles, showing her beautiful dimples that drive me insane.

"I was wondering where you were." She says and I give her the flowers, making her smile even bigger.

"Awww, dalias. you remembered." She looked up at me and it took everything in me not to kiss her.

The guys bringing up that I hadn't asked to be her boyfriend yet got me thinking. Why should I expect that treatment when she deserves way better? If I'm gonna get her, Ima get her the right way, because my girl can't have anything but the best.

I hug her and plant a kiss on her forehead before pulling away. Slow and steady.

Her coach calls her over and I go stand with the other guys, who all look at me with smirks on their faces.

"So Benny, double dates? You and Nena, me and your cousin," Yeah-Yeah asks with a shit eating grin and I punch him.

We wait around for the excitement of the first game to wear off before we head out.

My mom had texted me to have everyone come over for dinner, so we all headed to my house.

Nena and the girls went back to her house to shower and change and the guys and I went to go help set up.

"Mission one was a success!" Squints yells and I pray my parents didn't hear him. Or even worse, Bella.

"What mission?" my dad comes outside. Im screwed.

"Just the 'get the girl' operation." Smalls says and we all face palm. Dios dame fuerza.

"Ahh, so who's getting who?" My pa asks completely invested by that point.
Fucking chismoso.

"We're helping Benny get Nena!" Yeah-Yeah responds and my heart drops to my ass.
Im running away.

"Hm. Ok. Lemme know if you need help," he says and he just walks back inside. Ok?

The rest of the dinner goes by and my dad doesn't bring anything up, and my moms too busy praising Nena and the girls over the game.

Around 8 they head out and I follow behind.

"See you tomorrow," I smirk at Nena and she just rolls her eyes. I decided that I was still going to go to her house until her parents got back, because I can't leave her alone like that. Ima try to tone down the kisses and shit until i can officially be hers the right way, because shes deserves it.

I'm waiting in my room for my parents to for sure be asleep when i get a groupchat call from Ella Aisha and the guys.

"Sup homies."

"Whatchu want?"

"Hello?"

"I was tryna sleep!"

"Hey mocosos, we gotta talk stage 2 of the plan." Aisha says and we get to planning.

"Ok so obviously you gotta be a gentleman. You have to kiss up to her parents. Get their blessing." Ella says and I nod.

"Oh good thing its you and not me! Her dads like 8 feet tall and looks like he can bench press a house!" Squints laughs over the phone and I shut him up. Even though I've known him basically my whole life, he still scared the shit out of me.

"Who we talking bout?" We hear a voice from Aishas end and she shushes it.

"Hey Tony, hows Bertrams place?" I ask and we all laugh.

"Yeah yeah bet you're are having so much fun with Bertie."

"Haha as if you didnt know. Now who we talking bout?" he asks and Aisha explains everything to him and he just stays quiet. Fuck.

"You know, my dad aint that bad bro," he finally says and I finally let go the breath I didnt know i was holding.

"Great! So its suck up time!" Ella says.
Time to pray.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hey guysss another chapter done!! It was so hard doing it in his pov
also warning im rewatching omb while writibg this so if theres references thats why.

See yalls later chikibonbons!!