Jason - Part I

I grumbled and gently rubbed my eyes, sitting up and groaning softly. I sat up on my bed, glaring down at the floor. I looked at my bed, specifically the empty space where the girl was last night. I sighed deeply and stood up, stretching my arms over my head. Get your shit together, Allen. You have classes today. I started making my way towards the bathroom, getting ready for my day. I put on a suit and put on a tie, walking towards my kitchen and making some coffee. Today was going to be an average day, and I'm hoping the most from my students. I grabbed my coffee and left the house with my keys, driving to the school. I quickly looked through my emails on my phone, raising an eyebrow at one of the emails from a student. Rebecca Sinclair. Rebecca was always one of those..intelligent students. She was always attentive in class and answering my high order thinking questions. She intrigues me in a way none of my other students do. 'Good morning, Professor Allen! I hope the best. I was writing this email to ask for extra work I could do? Thanks in advance, Rebecca Sinclair.' I sighed softly from the email and turned off my phone. She didn't need any extra assignments, so I don't know why she's asking. She had the highest grade in the class. Of course, it wasn't perfect, but it was impressive nonetheless. I parked my car in my parking spot and walked into the school. I gave my occasional nod to my coworkers, feeling the eyes of the female teachers on me. I don't know why, but they were attracted to me. I've never given them one smile. One hello. But, they were attracted to me like bees on honey. I sighed and set down my suitcase near my desk, sitting down on my chair. I made sure to ignore the little cheerleader that came into my class, begging for attention. Slut. I hated when she came into my classroom. She had the audacity to come in here, short skirt and tight shirt. I could see her panties every time she bent over, and it was obvious she was doing it on purpose. I let out a sigh and shot her a glare. "Veronica, I don't have time for this. Please, see yourself out." I said calmly, my hands balling up into fists as I returned my attention back onto my laptop. Veronica rolled her eyes and walked out of the classroom, and I couldn't help but watch her leave, smirking slightly at the sight of her sassy exit. I shook my head and continued typing, then stood up, getting ready to lecture my class. As the day went on, I had the pleasure of lecturing Rebecca's class. Fucking great. As I asked questions, no one participated. I would kill for more hands to be raised, but there was only one. Rebecca. She isn't a horrible student, in fact, she's amazing. She is always on top of her work, kind, and awfully gorgeous. It pained me as I instinctively correct her, seeing her slight frown of disappointment. I hated being the one to make her frown, but, it came with the job.