Rebecca - II

"No, not quite." "Rebecca." "No!" "Focus, Sinclair." That's. All. Professor Allen said to me. Daily. He'd always shoot me a glare and correct my mistakes. I get it, I do. But, it's embarrassing. I emailed him for extra work to understand the material better, because I'm tired of being corrected. "Rebecca." Professor Allen called out, glaring into my eyes. I realized I was staring at my laptop without typing any notes. I gave him a curt nod and continued to take notes. After class, Professor Allen went straight to his computer. I sighed and got up, walking towards his desk. He looked up from his computer, leaning back and crossing his arms over his chest. "Yes, Rebecca?" He asked, with an eyebrow raised. I only realized now how deep his voice is. And how handsome he is. I shook my head and gave him a smile. "I hope you got my email. I was just wondering if you had the extra assignments." I said, looking into his eyes. I swear, he let out a strange growl or grunt. "Rebecca, you are my best student. You do not need any extra assignments. That would not be fair for the students failing my class." Professor Allen said, rubbing his temples. I let out a soft sigh, and his gaze softened slightly, his eyes meeting mine. "I'll see what I can do for you, Rebecca." Professor Allen said, giving me a nod. I looked at his features, and it looked like he was almost smiling at me. Almost. I gave him a nod and started walking out of the class. "And, Rebecca?" "Yes?" I asked, turning around. "I look forward to seeing you in class tomorrow." He said, turning his attention back to his computer. I didn't know whether to give him a smile or not, so I just nodded and left the classroom. As soon as I left, little puppy Christina started following behind me. "Hey, Red! You mind if I call you that? Anyways, your professor is so. Hot." Christina said, nudging me in my side. I rolled my eyes and sighed. Of course she would think that. "Listen, I have a party tonight, so I'll be home late." Christina said, blowing me a kiss and waving, walking towards her cheerleader friends. I let out another sigh of relief and started walking towards the dorm. As soon as I got in the dorm, I felt exhausted. I ran myself a bath and immediately started doing my homework. But, when I was laying down feeling comfortable on my bed..I fell asleep. Not only did I fall asleep, but I woke up to the sounds of groans and grunts in Christina's room. I let out a frustrated groan and walked to the bathroom to grab some earplugs. Who was it this week? Tony? John? Luther? Grunt. Groan. Moan. "Fuck, yes." "That's so good." "Harder!" "Take all of this dick." The guy she was with was starting to grow more and more.. arrogant. But, of course, Christina was desperate. She never went a week without having sex with somebody. And I mean anybody. I heard her headboard hitting the wall repeatedly like a drum, and I ran my fingers through my hair, putting in my earplugs. I let out a soft sigh and laid back down in bed, looking at my unfinished homework. I would gladly take the zero. I mean, I could afford it.