Jason - IV

I watched as she walked away, feeling myself grinning like a fool. Why did I tell her my name? To call me by my name? I sighed and sat in my chair, rubbing my temples. I could just leave her like that. Feeling alone..scared. Embarrassed. The feelings and emotions she felt were to similar to what I felt when I was younger. I quickly snapped back into reality as I felt my phone buzzing. I looked at my phone and sighed. My friends always wanted to get me drunk. It was Friday, so I decided to go. I got into my car, driving to the nearest bar. It was only a few minutes in and my friends left me alone to go dance with some women that approached them. After a few drinks and talking to the bartender, a woman sat next to me. She was gorgeous. Brunette. Tall. Beautiful legs. And a great body. We talked the whole time, and I decided to buy her a few drinks. "Why haven't I seen you here before, handsome?" The woman asked, grinning. I shrugged my shoulders and took a sip of my whiskey. "I don't drink often. I am a professor." I responded nonchalantly, and her eyes widened with surprise. "Really? You're gorgeous..I can't believe you aren't a model." She said, giggling softly. I felt my cheeks flush and I grinned. I could almost hear her thoughts and her heartbeat in that moment. "No, I teach. I don't think I have enough confidence to model." I said, looking into her eyes. She had the same green eyes that Rebecca had, but there was something...off. She wasn't genuine. I could tell. When she smiled, her face lit up, but her eyes. Her eyes never brightened. "Well, I should go. My friends are waiting for me." I said, getting off of the bar stool. She pouted and ran her fingers through her long brown hair. "Come on, stay a while. We were having so much fun..." She said, slowly trailing her fingertips over my shoulder. I grabbed her wrist gently but firmly, glaring into her eyes. "I specifically said no." I said coldly, letting go of her wrist and walking away. I heard her scoff and felt her rolling her eyes. "Fine, then! Don't get angry at me because you can't get laid." She said angrily, turning back around to drink. I sighed and shook my head, looking for my friends on the dance floor. But, instead of them, I saw someone else. Rebecca. Her beautiful hair flowing and her hips moving hypnotically. She danced with Matthew, and I could only stare. Everyone and everything else went silent, and she was the only one I had my attention on. I need her. I need to have her. But, I knew my thoughts could not be acted upon. Even though I was only a few years older than her, I was still her professor. But, once we both locked eyes, I couldn't hold myself back.