Rebecca - III

Professor Allen's class was easy today. Too easy. We did partner work, which we usually don't do. I worked with a random guy named Matthew who helped me understand the material for the class. Matthew was cute. He had big green eyes, a small nose, chiseled jawline covered in stubble, short brown hair, and a muscular figure. We hit it off immediately, and he even asked me for my number. And there was zero chance that I was going to turn him down. Those dimples? After class, Matthew gently pulled me aside. We were the only students in the classroom while Professor Allen typed in the background. I swear, I felt his heated gaze on my face, but I ignored it. Just ignore it. Matthew gave me a charming smile, and I couldn't help but notice how soft his eyes would glimmer from his smiles. "I was wondering if you'd let me take you out for coffee sometime?" Matthew said, smiling almost nervously. I smiled back at him, hoping to ease his mind. "Yeah, that sounds great." I said, holding back my enthusiasm. As soon as I got to my dorm, Christina came over with gossip. And I hate to admit it, but I loved her gossip. So, I did what any normal person would do. I told Christina about Matthew, and she let out a surprised gasp and smiled. "Matthew is my cousin! God, you'd be so cute together." She said, grinning and wiggling her eyebrows. I let out a soft laugh, shaking my head. Christina laughed too, and for a moment..I was actually enjoying her presence. We talked more about our classes and the people we knew, and I learned new information on Christina. She wanted to be a lawyer, but she also had a passion for being a hair stylist. After genuinely talking with her, it was safe to say that she became my best friend. The next day, Christina and I texted all day. Maybe a bit too much. "Christina, are you focusing?" Professor Allen called out, raising an eyebrow. I sighed softly and put my phone away, giving him a curt nod. He nodded back and continued with the lecture. My phone buzzed a few times, and Professor Allen glared at me. I sighed deeply and turned my phone off completely, slightly glaring back at him, making his eyebrows raise in surprise. "Sinclair, come down here." He announced, making the whole class turn to look at me. Matthew sat a few rows away from me, and I gave him a shrug. I stood up from my desk and walked down to Professor Allen. "Closer." I walked right in front of Professor Allen, looking into his eyes. His cold blue eyes pierced into mine, and we stood like that for what felt like forever. The class slowly started murmuring and whispering, just as confused as I was. "Bend over the desk and take off your skirt and panties." Professor Allen whispered, looking into my eyes.