Rebecca - V

As soon as I locked eyes with those familiar ocean blue eyes, I felt my body stopping. Matthew was dancing with me, and followed suit. He looked at me and raised an eyebrow, trying to meet my gaze. "Rebecca? What's wrong? Why'd you stop?" I looked at Matthew and gave him a reassuring smile. "Nothing, just thought I saw someone I knew." I replied, and he narrowed his eyes slightly, but nodded. "I'll go get us some more drinks, then." Matthew said, disappearing in the crowd. As soon as Matthew left, I felt a hand press onto my lower back, spinning me around. My breasts were pressed up against his chest, and I looked up, seeing Jason. "Jas-" "I need you, Rebecca." He grunted, his eyes staring deep into mine. "Please."  My eyes widened slightly in surprise, and his gaze softened. He gently caressed my cheek, his hand slowly moving to my waist. "Rebecca..." I couldn't think straight. He's my professor, yes. But..the way he looked at me. The want. The crave. It didn't help that he was fucking gorgeous. His lips were mere inches away from mine, and his breath was fanning my face once again. I saw the look in his eyes. He was tired of holding back. He needed me. Bad. Once our eyes locked again, both of his hands held onto my hips, pressing my body closer to his. I automatically wrapped my arms around his neck, looking up at him. He looked down at me, those ocean eyes darkened with lust, looking at me with hooded eyes. "Please." Jason repeated, his voice turning into a sultry whisper. I thought about Matthew. Being with someone who was my age. But..he was only a few years older. I was close to graduation, 24 years old. Jason didn't look a day over 20, but I am very certain that he's 27 or 28. But, the way he held me.. possessive. Like he knew my body more than I did. I wanted him. And tonight, I'll let him have me. I finally leaned up and pressed my lips against his, and he wrapped an arm around my waist to pull me in impossibly closer, kissing me hungrily. He forced his tongue behind my lips, invading my mouth. His other hand moved to cradle the back of my head, tilting my position slightly to kiss me better. It felt like hours, and everything else around us didn't matter. His kisses. His panting breaths. I needed more. After he finally pulled away reluctantly, he panted heavily, holding my gaze. I gasped for breath, running my fingers through my locks. He gently stroked my face, tucking a few strands of hair behind my ear. At that moment, I didn't care about anyone else. Anything else. "Rebecca," I nodded, looking into his eyes. "I need you..so badly." He groaned, pressing his hips against mine, his growing bulge pressing against my belly. I gasped softly in surprise, looking down. He was huge. I looked up into his eyes, and he gently nipped my lip. "Please, schatz. Let me take you with me."