Jason - V

I couldn't hold back anymore. As soon as I led her into my apartment, I grabbed her hips, pressing her against a wall, kissing her roughly. My heart pounded in my fucking chest, my hands trembling for more. More. I quickly started unbuttoning her shirt, kissing down her neck, earning soft moans from her mouth. I groaned, wanting more of her skin. More of her sound. I kissed and sucked on her neck, tearing off her shirt and throwing it aside. I pulled back a moment, looking into her eyes. She was panting, her cheeks flushed. Those green eyes shimmering with want. "Do you want this?" I asked, tilting her chin up with a finger. She nodded, and I gently nipped at her jawline. "Yes..I want you, Jason." My self control almost snapped from her words, and I quickly started leaving sloppy hot kisses down her neck to her collarbone. I sucked on the skin, not caring if I left hickies. I wanted to make her mine. Marks and all. I kissed down her chest, gently caressing the swells of her breasts. I left kisses on her cleavage, nipping gently, earning more moans. Her moans filled the room, and I unclasped her bra, letting it drop. I took my time, gently worshipping her breasts, licking and sucking on her nipples, making her fingers roam through my hair, pulling and tugging occasionally. I smirked against her skin, kissing down her stomach, leaving gentle bites. As soon as I made it down by her pants, I licked down her lower stomach, then looked up at her. "Spread your legs." I commanded, wrapping an arm around his waist and moving my hand to her clothed pussy. She gasped and moaned, and I gently nipped at her stomach. "Now." She quickly kicked off her pants, revealing her tight thong. I sucked in a sharp breath and quickly started kissing her inner thighs, biting and sucking. Her fingers tangled in my hair, her moans mixed with my groans. "Jason, please..." I quickly tossed her thong off, seeing her dripping wet pussy up close. I teased her slowly, rubbing my fingers over her clit, watching her squirm and whimper, moaning for more. I smirked, knowing I had her. I quickly dived in, lapping at her pussy, my tongue fucking into her entrance. She pulled my hair and I groaned, eating her pussy faster. I buried my face into her pussy, my nose brushing against her clit. She moaned louder, and I continued to eat. "Fuck, you taste so fucking good." I grunted, rubbing my nose against her clit faster. She moaned louder, pulling my hair and arching her back. "Fuck, Jason! More..more! Please!" I groaned and started eating her pussy faster, tasting her juices and feeling hungry. So fucking hungry. "Gott..." I mumbled, moving my tongue and sucking on her clit, burying my fingers into her entrance, curling them and hitting right at her sweet spot. She moaned louder than before, pulling on my hair. I sucked on her clit harder and faster, and her orgasm came quickly. "Fuck!" She moaned, arching her back. I held onto her hips tightly, lapping up all of her sweet juices. After a moment, I pulled away, looking up into her eyes. My face was covered in her juices, and I left a kiss on her stomach. "I'm not done, Rebecca." I growled, standing up and taking off my belt. "Turn around, I want to fuck you from behind."