Unloving Him

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents in this book are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner.

Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Do not distribute, copy, transmit, reproduce, publish, modify, create derivative works, or in any way exploit any such content of this story.

This contains typographical and grammatical errors. But this is to be edited when it's completed.

Copyright © 2024 by trecie13

•••

Date started: July 1, 2024
Date finished: August 23, 2024

•••

Having crush on him is not a mistake.

That's what Leigh said to herself, nang sa unang pagkakataon ay magtagpo ang mga mata nilang dalawa ni Neil. Kaya nang magkaroon siya ng pagkakataong makausap ito, hindi niya na pinalampas. She's having fan talking with him, until she found out something that slowly disintegrate her feelings.

She wants to uncrush him and remove to her life but its too late because she realizes, she's inlove with him. Does she continue her love to him? Or she will decide to start unloving him?

•••

Enjoy reading!