Pheebs Will Rock

Phoebe, Y/N, and Barb are in the Thundermans living room.

Phoebe: Mom, guess what? There is a boy at school who me and Y/N want to be friends with.

Barb: Ooh, yay, tell me everything.

Y/N: He's a rocker.

Barb: Oooh.

Phoebe: He writes the most beautiful lyrics...

Barb: Oooh.

Y/N: And his name is Oyster.

Barb: Okay, you lost me.

Phoebe: Here, listen to these lyrics he wrote for English class. It's called "Goodbye Mikaila."

Phoebe picks up the lyrics and clears her throat.

Phoebe: "I shed tears on your neck "As we say goodbye. "Don't know how I'll go on without you, but I'll try."

Brarb: I'm sorry, his name is Oyster?

Phoebe: It's a nice name. Get over it. Wish he'd write a song about me and Y/N. If only we knew someone who could introduce us to him.

Max then comes into the kitchen with Oyster.

Max: Hey, guys, this is Oyster.

Oyster: Whaddup?

Phoebe: Hi! I mean, yo! I mean, hey!

Y/N gives phoebe a brownie.

Y/N: Here, Phoebe, have a brownie. Uh, what she was trying to say is welcome to our home, Oyster.

Oyster: Thanks, and fair warning... we're gonna rock it to its foundation.

Max: Yeah, we started a band with a group of guys a couple of days ago and our first gig's this weekend. Yeah, that's right. I'm giggin'!

Barb: Yeah? Well, I gigged back in my day. I had a band called Barb Jovial. Show ya a little taste of my moves. ♪ Ba da, da, da, dang ♪

She mimics playing a guitar.

Max: Dude, if we don't go and rehearse hard, that's how embarrassing we'll look.

Oyster: Nice, uh... Nice meeting you.

Barb: Oh.

Phoebe: Uh, okay, bye! I mean, I'll see ya! I mean, Aloha, which is hi and goodbye! Mom! Where were you with that brownie? You let me get to Aloha.

In the living room, Max dresses Dr. Colosso up.

Dr. Colosso: Ah, this is totally unfair!

Max: I can't have a singing rabbit in my lair. It was hard enough explaining your wig.

Dr. Colosso: Wig? Oh, how dare you. This is my real hair.

Phoebe and Y/N come in with a bag of chips.

Max: Oh, ho, the band needs fuel. I'll take those.

Max uses his telekinesis to pull towards him.

Phoebe: No, I wanna bring 'em down. We need an Oyster do-over.

Max: No way. I cannot have you interrupting the Max-Eyed Peas. We're workin' on a band name, okay?

Y/N: Look, not that you would even care, but we think Oyster is cool, and we kinda wanted to talk to him.