Chapter 7

He Killed me and I Haunt him

Chapter 7

(Jazy P.O.V.)

My sister was dead, but she was also finally living.

She used to always be serious at home and school, even with her friends.

The only time she ever really had fun was when she played and talked to me.

I miss her so much that it hurts my heart every time that I look inside her room.

It hurts that I can't see her anymore.

See her smile and laugh.

The best thing about her though, was her forgiveness and love.

Her hugs were always filled with warmth and her words filled with kindness.

I remember once when I broke something deeply precious to her by accident because I wanted to see why she loved it so.

It was a bottle filled of pure white sand and stones.

The sand of hope she had called it.

It was on a shelf, high up, where I couldn't reach it.

I had got a chair from the kitchen and grabbed for it but, one moment it was in my hand and the next, it was shattered on the floor.

She came in the room a second later and saw it on the floor and me crying while sitting next to it.

All she did was smile at me and run out of the room.

I wondered what she was doing but before I could get on me feet and see what she was doing, she was back in the room.

With a glass coke bottle in her right hand, and trash can in the other.

She carefully plucked all the glass out of the sand and stones and put them in the trash before scooping the sand and stones into the new bottle.

She handed it to me after tightening the lid and said to me, "How about I put it on a lower shelf in here? That way you can see it."

With her smiling at me I knew that she forgave me for the bottle.

After that day she always left the bottle on the shelf closet to my reach.

Now that I have heard my sister's voice today and felt her warmth, I move that bottle onto a higher shelf.

Indicating, that her memories willl stay alive whether or not she is.

But some day I hope to take that bottle with me, where ever I go, and pass it down to my daughter or son.